Acceptance And A Surprise Visit

Izuku
It had been 3 days since the entrance exam and both Tsu and I were anxiously waiting for the letter either saying that we had been accepted or that we hadn't been accepted.
"Papa!!!" I turned to see Haruto running towards me, her twin Hikaru not far behind.
"Yes?" I knelt down to their hight, as they stopped in front of me.
"Can we watch a movie?" they both looked at me with puppy dog eyes as I contemplated the question.
"Sure, " I chucked before standing up, and going to the DVD cabinet "what movie?"
"MOANA!!!!!"
"Did someone say Moana?" Natsuki raced into the room, jumping on the sofa.
"Natsuki! Stop running through the house and jumping on the sofa! How many times do I have to tell you!?"
"Sorry Pa....."
I sighed, "it's fine, but you have to stop, and yes, I'm putting on Moana."
"Yayyyyy!"
"Settle down and go get Etsuko and Hiroshi."
"OK!!" with that, she ran off to get her brothers, and I was able to put the movie on.

3 Hours Later
Good, now that the kids are asleep, I should be able to start cleaning the house. I thought to myself as I went to the kitchen and put the dishes in a sink full of hot water. Looking out the window, I could see Tsy, Lyra, Katsu, Kai, Mika and Emoji walking down the street, arms full of groceries. I left the dishes to go open the door for them.
"Thanks Zuzu *Kero*"
"Its fine Tsu."
She looked around the house as her and the others put the groceries on the table and began sorting through them, "I take it they're all asleep?"
"Yep," I groaned a pained expression on my face "I had to put Moana..."
"Hahha, I feel sorry for you Zuku." Lyra laughed as she walked past me to the fridge with the milk, as she did, I playfully hit her on the head.

Later
Me, Tsu, Lyra, Kai, Katsu, Mika and Emiko were playing a game if Monopoly, when we heard a soft knock on the door.
"I will go get that." I told the others who were aslo standing up, and went to the door.
I opened the door a crack, and peered out to see who knocked, and was about to shut the door when I heard a little squeak.
"Down here."
Looking down, I saw a little bear-mouse like creature.
"Uh-mmm, hi?"
"Hello, I am Nezu, the principle of UA, and I would like to talk to you and Tsu please."
Principal...... UA...... Me..... And.. Tsu......
"Uhmmm, right this way." I welcomed the small bear-mouse thing into my house and shut the door. "The lounge is here, if you will excuse me, I'm gonna go get Tsu." I nervously pointed to the couch, where Nezu jumped on, before going to the kitchen, where the others were waiting for me.
"Uh-mmm, Tsu, we have a guest.... Kai, can you get some drinks ready, Lyra, snacks, and bring them to the living room, then you guys can continue playing or go to the room and play some video games or watch some TV...."
"Ok....?*Kero*"
"Sure thing Nii-chan!" Lyra and Kai hit up and started grabbing the stuff, whilst the other three packed away the board game.
"We'll probably watch some TV and keep an eye on the kids." Katsu told me and Tsu as he cariied the Monopoly box upstairs.
"OK, let's go Zuku. *Kero*"
Tsu and I walked into the living room and took a seat on tee sofa across from Nezu.
"So, what did you need us for.....?"
Kai and Lyra came out with the snacks and drinks, before heading off to the room, with the rest of their siblings.
"Excellent question Izuku." Nezu picked up a biscuit and took a bite.
"This is delicious, did you make it yourself?"
"*Kero* Yes we did..."
"Splendid. Anyways, as I was saying, during the entrance exam, it was brought to my attention that neither of you was currently going through school, and left at the exact same time." Nezu took a little break, sipping his tea, before continuing. "And considering you both put down the same address, I decided to do, a bit of, research on the two of you." Nezu emphasised the 'research' part, looking them both in the eyes.
We forgot about that..... Me and Tsu looked at each other before sighing, and we spent the next hour explaining every thing to the principle of UA, who promised to keep our relationship and our siblings a secret until we gave the OK.
______________________________________
One hour later
By the time we were done talking, all the kids were awake and hungry, so Izuku and Tsu had to start making dinner. As the small bear-mouse thing walked out, he seemed to remember something, before calling out
"By the way, you both were accepted in UAs hero course, class 1a,i expect to see both of you there!"