Day 1 - Aizawas Test

Izuku
Urggg... Sitting up in bed, I decided to stop trying to sleep and get stuff done. Today was Tsu's and my first day at UA, and we had a lot to do beforehand. Getting up, I out on my UA uniform, and made my way down stairs to start making breakfast.
______________________________________
At UA
Izuku
I walked through the halls of UA alone. I mean, sure there were people walking around looking for their classes, but Tsu wasn't with me. We had decided to go in at separate times to limit suspicion. I walked around and found the door labeled 1A. Walking in, I noticed that there was hardly any one in there, so I went to the far left and sat down in an empty chair, behind a spikey haired blonde who had his feet on the desk. 5 minutes later, the kid from the entrance exam came in and started having a go at the blonde, causing him to retaliate. Here comes Nee-san. I sat up straight as more people filed in, taking their seats. Tsu walked in, talking with a bunch of girls, and I smiled to myself looks like she already has friends... Just then our teacher walked-or should I say, wriggled-into the classroom.
"Alright problem children, go get changed into your gym clothes and meet me in the training field.

Once we all arrived, our teacher, Mr. Aizawa, the underground hero Eraserhead, explained that we would be doing a test. Several people groaned, and others sighed.  Mr. Aizawa explained that we would be going through a series of obstacles testing our physical and quirk strength, and who ever came last, would be expelled. First up, was ball throw. Aizawa got the blonde from earlier, Katsuki Bakugou, he said to go first. Bakugou threw the ball over 700 meters. Most of the class was shocked about this, but not as shocked as when a brunette girl, Ochako Uraraka, threw the ball, which ended in infinite, understandable as she seemed to have a quirk that nullified gravity.
"Izuku Midoriya, your turn." as I walked up, I looked at Tsu, who nodded slightly at me. I powered up One For All to 100%, focusing all the power into my finger, and threw the ball. The force of the ball being thrown caused a mini shockwave which knocked half the class over.
I looked at Aizawa, who turned the device tracking the ball towards me, still looking where the ball just went. Infinante, not bad ..

The next part of the test, was a mini relay run. We had to run as fast as we could on a 10 Meter strip. However, to make things interesting, you would be running in pairs. We were allowed to use our quirks to get across the strip. I was paired up with the boy form the entrance exam, who's name I learned was Tenya Iida. When it was our turn to run, we tied at half a second, the fastest out of the class. The last test was a strength of one. There were weights from 5kg all the way up to 50kg. In this tests, Aizawa-Sensei said we weren't allowed to use our quirks, and only four if us were able to lift up to the 50kg; myself, Bakugou, and spikey red haired boy named Eijiro Kirishima and a brown haired boy called Rikido Sato.

"Ok, now that that's all done, I will display the results. " Aizawa-Sensei flicked something on the tablet he was holding, and a holographic score bored appeared;
3rd place- Shoto Todoroki
2nd place- Katsuki Bakugou
1st place- Izuku Midoriya
I smiled when I saw that I came first, but that was soon wiped off my face when I was confronted by an Angry Pomeranian.
"Oi!! Extra, how the fuck did a weakling like you get first place!!" He had his hands shoved in his pockets and his face morphed into a scowl.
"Sorry..." I just gulped, a smile steady on my face, and turned to go to the change rooms.

"Man that sucked!!" We were in the change rooms, and a boy with yellow hair with a black lighting bolt in it and gold eyes complained loudly, earning a laugh from a few of the others in the room.
"It really did!" This time, it was Kirishima.
"Hey, why don't we all sit together at lunch and get to know each other!!" The suggestion was given by someone with tape dispensers as elbows, Hanta Sero I think his name was. Everyone agreed, including Bakugou and Todoroki.
"What about you?" Kaminari turned to me.
"Uhhh- I-I don't know.... I'm not much of a social person....." I reached one arm up behind my head and scratched my neck.
"Why not? It'll be fun!!"
"F-fine...."
"Yayyyyy! We just need someone to tell the girls.." everyone looked around, and 12 sets of eyes landed on me - the small grape head boy being the only one not looking at me, too busy trying to be the one picked.
"Huh... Why me??" I met each of their gazes in turn. Kaminari looked at me with a 'duh' look on his face.
"Because you were the last to answer and are the only one fully dressed." He gestured to me already having already put in my UA uniform while everyone else was still only half dressed.
"Wait! How the hell do you get dressed that fast!" Kirishima looked at me, eyes wide.
"Uhm- ok..." I briskly left the change room and walked across a few metres to the door of the girls change room. I raised a fist, and hesitated a few seconds, before knocking. I waited for a response, slightly shuffling my feet.
"Who is it and what do you want??" The response came more as a command then a question.
"Uhhm- it's Izuku Midoriya from class 1a and us boys were gonna sit together at lunch and do introductions.... Do you girls wanna join...?" Commotion could be heard through the door, who ever answered obviously talking to the others. I didn't have to wait long, as the door was opened and all six of the class 1a girls were standing there dressed in their uniform.
"We would love that! Tell the boys to meet us in the cafeteria!" Momo, the tallest of the girls spoke. She was probably also the person who answered the door, as her voice held authority.
"No need! Were right here!" The six girls and I turned around to see that the rest of the boys had finished changing.
"I'm then! Let's go!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait! I've been busy with school and stuff, and honestly, momentarily forgot that the story existed!!😅😅