BIOGRAPHY

ASH KETCHUM

FULL NAME - ASHURA 'SATOSHI AARON CAMERAN' KETCHUM .

APPEARANCE:- A very handsome and beautiful face that seems to be carved by the gods themselves.

AGE: 20

HEIGHT- 6'8

EYE COLOUR - Dark Red with bluish hue

HAIR COLOUR- Jet Black

OCCUPATION - Champion of Kanto, Orange Archipelago, Alola and Battle Frontier. Strongest Champion of all regions. Highest-ranking Aura Guardian of Rota. Chosen One of Arceus

TITLES - Undefeated champion of kanto, The Youngest Champion, The prince of Aura Guardians, Heir to the Throne of Rota, The chosen One, son of Arceus, Bane of Rockets , The Dark prince , The Butcher of Cinnabar, The Burning Nightmare.

ABILITIES:

Elemental Manipulation - with the help of Aura, Ash can manipulate the main three elements in the world , Fire, Lightning and Ice. There is also a hidden element named Moonlight , which allows him to use limited physic power like object levitation and teleportation.

Aura Absorption - This ability allows Ash to absorb any type of elemental attacks without receiving any damage

Dark Aura Manipulation- Dark Aura manipulation also known as the dark arts is an ancient form of aural manipulation. It is forbidden to use by any low level aura guardian and is only used as a last resort , as it very risky and not handling it properly can cause death or worse , the user can fall in darkness.

WEAPON-

AURA's LIGHT: The ancestral sword of Ketchum Royal Family

AURA's LIGHT: The ancestral sword of Ketchum Royal Family. The sword is more than 6,000 years old and it was first wielded by ser Aaron Ketchum during the 'War Of Darkness' .
Legends say that the sword is forged from a piece of the 'jewel of life' ,that was gifted to Aaron, by Arceus as his first chosen one.
It was said that after receiving the Jewel, Aaron  traveled to Unova region, where he, with the help of Reshiram the God of Ideals, forged this legendary sword as only Reshiram's Blue fire was powerful enough to heat the jewel so that it can be forged.

PARENTS -

FATHER - RICHARD 'RED' CAMERAN KETCHUM (DECEASED)

MOTHER - DELIA 'LEAF' KETCHUM (DECEASED)

SIBLINGS-
HELENA KETCHUM (POKEMON COORDINATOR) - YOUNGER SISTER(DECEASED)

FREDERICK KETCHUM (POKEMON RANGER) - YOUNGER BROTHER (DECEASED)

RILEY KETCHUM (AURA GUARDIAN): ELDER BROTHER (DECEASED)

QUEEN EILEEN KETCHUM (QUEEN OF ROTA):
COUSIN (ALIVE)

LOVER-

PRINCESS ELENA 'RIANNA' KAYOSHI (THE DAUGTER OF KING HENRY KAYOSHI AND QUEEN REENA KAYOSHI OF KALOS) (DECEASED)

BEST FRIENDS:-

BROCK HARRISON (GYM LEADER OF PEWTER)(STATUS: DECEASED)

GARRISON 'GARY' OAK (RESEARCHER) (STATUS: DECEASED) 

END BIOGRAPHY