BATTLE AT THE DOCKS: PART 1

It was 7:00 PM, Vale Time and amidst the chirping of crickets and darkness of the night, Blake lays flat on her stomach on the rooftop overlooking the shipment of Schnee Dust containers.

She had a fallout with her teammates, especially Weiss, the day before. So she had left without informing them, opting to roam around the City to clear her mind.

Well one thing led to another, and now here she was, spying on what maybe be an ongoing Criminal Heist.

"Did I miss anything?" Sun Wukong, her new acquaintance, who had actually listened and helped her, asks, sitting down next to Blake.

"Not really." Blake replies without turning to the transfer student from Shade Academy "They've just offloaded the crates from the Blimps. Now they're just sitting there."

"Cool." Sun said before handing her, one of the several green apples, he's carrying on his small sack, that he was wearing on his waist "I stole you some food!"

Blake frowned, giving Sun a look of utter displeasure "Do you always break the  law without giving a second thought?".

She was annoyed at the behavior of her fellow Faunus. Doesn't Sun know that because of this little incidents, most of the Humans views Faunus with suspicion and think them as nothing more than thieves and cutthroats.

"Hey, weren't you in a cult or something?" Sun defensively counters back.

Blake glared at him in anger, her cat like eyes glinting dangerously, as she let out a low growl of anger from her vocal chords.

"Okay, Okay Sorry! I am sorry!" Sun apologises, sheepishly raising his hands in a gesture of mock surrender. He doesn't want to incur the warth of someone, who can chop him to pieces.

Just as he says this, the winds violently blows all around them. Curiously they looked up to see a Bullhead's searchlights flashing around for a landing spot.

They watched silently, as the Ramp of the Bullheas opened, and from it dozens of black hooded individuals wearing a metallic black and white masks, shaped like the bony faces of Grimms, descended down in the middle of cargo holders.

"Oh no..." Blake thought in utter dismay.

"Is that them?" Sun asked her for confirmation, even though he knows who they are.

"Yes, yes. It's them." Blake replies dejectedly, closing her amber eyes briefly "The White Fang".

"What are they doing in Vale?" Sun questioned in confusion "Shouldn't they be, I don't know, in Atlas, annoying the rich and racist bastards there."

"Well there is only one way to find out!" Blake murmured.

They silently kept watching the various Fang Soldiers, moving the crates, to load them in the coming transports.

"All right, grab the tow cables!" One White Fang Soldier instructs the other members coming from the aircraft, motioning with his rifle.

"You really didn't think they were behind it, did you?" Sun says to Blake.

"It just didn't make any sense." Blake thought in dismay"It still doesn't. This isn't the White Fang I grew up with."