Preparations

There was a tense silence in the room, as Roman explained every detail of the fight in the Docks.

"Hmmm.......This is troubling" There was a certain change in the man's voice. Earlier it was dripping with malice but now it seems almost cautious.

"Sir?" Emerald asked almost uncertain.

"Leave that man alone for now" The figure said, shadows, which looks alive, wipping around his figure like a dark blanket "I will take care of it"

"And what about us?" Cinder questioned not liking she had to take her orders from him.

"You and your lackeys will go to Beacon as planned. That hasn't changed." The man said "The Ball is the perfect opportunity to infiltrate the Academy and we won't have another opportunity like this"

"And what about this new guy?" Mercury asked "That bastard will be there too. No doubt as a guard dog of the Headmaster"

"I said that I will take care of him" The man's voiice showed his apparent irritation causing Mercury to flinch "And do not try to engage him. Avoid him at every cost. Believe me, you all are no match for him"

Roman, Neo and Emerald all looked relieved at that, especially Roman who really doesn't want to have another go with that blood thirsty monster.

Meanwhile both Cinder and Mercury looked offended at question to their battle prowess. But they are wise enough to keep their mouth shut.

"The meeting is over" The Man declared before looking at Cinder "Tell your men to gather all their stuff and leave this place" With those final Words the Man melted in the shadows, like he wasn't even there.

"What the....." Roman blinked looking around "Where did he go?"

"No idea. He comes and goes like this all the times" Cinder shrugged looking at her two underlings "Tell the men to gather their belongings. We are leaving this shithole"

Both of them nodded and hurried out of the room. No doubt both wanted to get out of here and into Civilization soon.

"Who is that?" Roman asked her, his eyes narrowed in uncertainty.

"Nothing you should be worried about" Cinder said, her answer short and crisp "Even I don't know much about him, not even his name"

Her beautiful golden eyes narrowed as she looked at Roman "But what I do know is that he is dangerous. Very Dangerous" She slowly walked out of the room "Let's go. I have to prepare for a ball"

With that she left the room.

"Sounds spooky" Neo signed causing Roman to sigh.

"No need to break our brains over things we can't control" Roman sighed "Come we have to go"

"Let's go" Neo signed "I am eager to eat an Atlasian Ice-Cream"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Alright that's enough" Ash said stopping the friendly spar between Ruby and Blake. Both girls sighed in relief and put down their hands...

Yes hands. Ash had seen that most students rely on armed combat.

Ruby was great with a Sythe and decent with a Sword. While both Blake and Weiss are great with sword and Ok with a Spear just like Jaune, Ren and Pyrrha, with Ren being great at close quarter dagger fighting.

But there lies the problem.

Most of them aren't good at Hand to Hand. Except Yang and Nora (and Ren to a certain degree) none of them were good with unarmed combat.