Good news or Bad news

A month has passed and things will be better than before. In this one month, Karishma has also proved Anubhav innocent Infront of Haseena.Haseena also realized her mistake but did not understand how to apologize to Anubhav.In this one month, she has not seen Anubhav, nor does he come to the police station himself, and he calls for karishma or someone else if there is any work in Headquarter.He is very hurt by Haseena's words and also by the fact that she did not trust him even once.

Haseena has not been in good health for a few days now she is feeling very weak today or she has been vomiting a lot since last night so she has taken off today from her duty and her mother is also not at home.

She comes out of the washroom. She is fully drenched and weak because of vomiting.

HM.Ya Allah kya ho Gaya hai humein Kuch Dino se weakness ho rhi hai or ab yeh ultiyaan kal Raat se ruk hi nhi rahi hain hum ne Kuch aisa khaya bhi nhi jis se food poisoning ho Jaye

Then all of a sudden her eyes fall on the calendar and she realised that she has missed her dates of her periods, her dates were 7 but now it's 22 the whole 15 days are over

Then she has some thoughts and her facial expressions get changes but then she gets rid of those thoughts.

HM.Nhi nhi aisa Kuch nhi Hoga hum Kuch zyada hi Soch rahay hain hormonal changes ki wajah se bhi Tu periods miss ho sakte hai

HM.Laikin ager wesa hua jesa hum Soch rahay hain tab kya Hoga........urghhhh

A

fter much thought she decides that once she takes the test for reassurance then there will be no confusion.

She picks up her personal car keys and goes to the medical store. She covers herself with a mask and glasses so that no one recognizes her, she takes the pregnancy test kit from there and comes back. She has a lot of thoughts on the way.

When she arrives home,she convinces herself with much difficulties and takes the test.After the test she is waiting for the results.It was one of the hardest times of her life,each one second in this 5 minutes look like a year.Her heart was beating very fast and she was praying in her heart that the result would be negative.When she saw the test kit,that was showing 2 red lines her eyes bulged,lips taking a shape of a big O she pressed her hand on her mouth.she couldn't believe in her eyes.

She was sitting on her bed with blank expressions, her hands on her stomach, she didn't know what to do.All her senses had stopped working.If she had been replaced by any normal pregnant girl,her happiness have been no boundaries.But now she don't know what to do be happy or cry on her destiny.

Suddenly she thinks of Anubhav and calls him without a second thought.

Anubhav is at the headquarter checking some files. Suddenly his phone starts ringing when he sees the phone Haseena name was flashing.At first he thinks that he should not get up but then he picks it up thinking that maybe there is something important.

AS.Jai Hind Haseena Mallik (he said formally)

HM.Ap phoran hamare Ghar aiye ( she said this and cut the call not even give him chance to speak)

In this one month, he has neither spoken to nor seen Haseena and today all of a sudden Haseena is calling him at home on such phone and didn't even give a chance to speak him.

He is immediately leaving the headquarters. In fact, he is praying that everything is fine with Haseena, it seemed from her voice that she was not well.

He arrives at her house and rings the bell in no time Haseena opens the door and he enters the house.When he sees Haseena that she is alright, he breathes a sigh of relief but she looked tensed.

AS.Kahiye Haseena Mallik Apne humein aise dhoorbash Karke yahan kyun bulata

Haseena is silent,she doesn't understand how to tell him that she is pregnant how he will react after hearing this.

When Haseena doesn't answer, Anubhav says it again

AS.Haseena Mallik pehle Apne hi humein apna chehra dekhane ke liye mana kiye tha or aj khud hi aise humein bolaya or ab Kuch bol nhi rahi hain

HM.woh...(she try to say but he cut her off)

AS.Ager apne humse maafi mangne ke liye yahan bulaya hai Tu hum apko bata dain humein uski koi zarorat nhi hai

HM.Nhi humein apse.....( She again try and he again cut her off)

AS.Or ab maafi mangne se kya Hoga jab apko hum per bharosa Karna Chahiye tha tab Tu ap ne kya nhi

AS.Hum apko itne ghatiya insaan lagte hain ke hum apka fayda uthana chahein ge is tarhan se ap aisa Soch bhi kese Sakti hain

He is venting his anger through his frustrations which has been running inside him for so many days.He is very hurt by Haseena's words. He has not suffers less than Haseena.

AS.Wese bhi ab apko humari shakal dekhne ki zarorat nhi hai hum Kuch Dino main yahan se chale Jayen ge humne Apne transfer ki application de di hai Uske accept hote hai hum yahan se chale Jayen ge hamesha hamesha ke liye apse buhut dur

He would not have given Haseena a chance to speak. As soon as she tried to speak, he would have stopped her in the middle.In the end,she shouts

HM.I am pregnant

Anubhav is saying something but becomes silent and looks at Haseena in surprise.

AS.K..kya Kaha aa..apne

HM.I AM PREGNANT ( she said stretching each word to clarify his doubts )

Hearing this, the whole world will stop for Anubhav.Only Haseena's words are ringing in his ears"I am pregnant"He couldn't believe his ears whether he heard it right or not.

When Anubhav doesn't say anything after hearing this and stood there blankly, she thinks he doesn't want to take this responsibility

HM.Apko ko pareshan hone ki zarorat nhi hai hum sab sambhal lenge ap Jana chahte hain na yahan se ap ja sakte hain (she said with teary eyes)

Hearing Haseena's voice he comes back his thoughts

AS.Nhi Haseena ji ap galat samjh rahi hain

After a month he called her "Haseena ji"Anubhav walks towards Haseena, sit her on the sofa and sits on his knees, then held Haseena's hand and tells her.

AS.Humein maaf Kardi jiye Haseena ji hum apki baat sunay bagair hi kya Kuch bol Gaye or Jo Kuch bhi hua us main na hamari Galti thi na apki Jo hua haalat ki wajah se hua or hum apko aisay halat main Akela chod Kar kahin nhi Jayen ge jitni zimmadari apki hai utni zimmadari humari bhi hai or apko Kisi bhi cheez ke liye pareshan hone ki zarorat nhi hai na Ammi na society na hi Kuch or hum Hain apke Sath hum sab sambhal lenge

Tears start flowing from Haseena's eyes when she hears Anubhav's words.He cupped her face and wipes of her tears by his thumbs.

AS.Ap pareshan na hon humein pehle ek baar doctor se confirm Kar Lena Chahiye phir dekhen ge agay kya Karna hai laikin Jo bhi ho hum har qadam per apke Sath hain hamesha

___________________________________________

I hope you guys like it

I will be uploaded one day gap

Sorry for grammatical mistake my English not that good so please bare with it

Thank you ☺️