New ending, same start

I thought that faithful night ended in my demise but there I was waking up the next morning. It was the same thing repeating. Risk it all, ending up stuck and almost dying. I always make it somehow, no god smiles upon me but they indeed laugh. Everything ends the same for me or at least that what I used to think, I now know it's the beginning that starts the same.

________________________________________________________________
Unknown POV

I laid down eight fifty chips with a smirk, "You can cash your earnings now or play another game~". He smiled obviously wanting to play again, Iv been losing on purpose small amounts to give him small sense of hope so I can rip it away. He cuckled obviously thinking he was gonna win it big, he raised to five two hundred chips. Haha more for me! "Oh wow that's a lot to bet, your so confident! I wish I was like you." I said with fake interest and admiration.

——————————————————-

I placed both my feet on the casino table with crossed legs. I had five one thousand  chips in between all of my fingers.  A royal flush was laying on my side of the table while on the other the once very cocky man sat head down trembling with wide eyes and sweating profusely. "Heya old man! What's wrong? You wanted to play again! Hahahaahaa" I laughed with no remorse and as if I saw the most hilarious thing ever, and to me this pethetic old geezer losing ten million was fucking funny. I mean look at him you would have to be some heartless bastard if you didn't laugh. I was knocked out of my thoughts and laughter from an aggressive knocking or more banging on the door. "Hm?" I said as my eyes wondered over to the right. The old timer flinched at the noise and looked over to the door with some form of hope. " come in." I said very monotone with boredom in my voice but still a bit curious. A security guard for the casino walked in "Miss, it extremely important . It cannot wait." The tall man said and I got up to see what the "extremely important" thing was I put my hands in my long black pants. Let's see what happens.

 Let's see what happens

Author note: the outfit, pretend there are no gloves unless you want to- not my pictures I found them on Pinterest :)

(May be confusing and short now but give it a few chapters and they will get a lot longer and make more sense🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤)