The defdention of Mid-Life-crisis

Venus POV:
Time- 1:56

———————————————————————————-
I sped down the highway hitting 95, I didn't slow down. No I sped up going 100 the group of cops still chasing me as I dodged and turned through cars. The cars tires screeching every once in awhile. You may think I was panic and focus but that was definitely not the case I was smiling and laughing like a manic, then again I am a manic so it makes sense. I saw a supply trucks, you know those huge trucks carrying cargo? Well for some fucking reason they were keen on not letting me pass, they were in my way! My smile disappeared for a min as the cops started getting closer behind me, I then smiled bigger than before. I steered the car into the truck causing an accident. This resulted in both of colliding into wall of the highway. My head had blood spilling from it but my smile never went away. The cops surrounded me and the truck, the  useless officers came out the pointed the guns at my car, some went to check on the truck diver and helped the truck driver out. They held the man up straight and led him away from the accident. The cops with there measly gun pointed at the car I was in and approached carefully. I purposely acted knocked out and one of the officers got close enough to my window to say " HEY THE LADIES OUT!" He tired his head to the other officers letting down his guard, I wiped my switchblade out and cut his throat through the broken window. He backed away holding the wound on his neck, the other officers started shooting at my car to be expected. After it sounded like they were reloading or out I dashed to one of the cops empty cars and got the gas and ran one of the officers over. Some blood  splattered on the front  of the car and I drove off laughing my ass off! HAHAHA THESE DUMBASS THOUGHT I WAS SO STUPID!!???!  I continued driving and turned of the highway hitting a traffic cone, I flashed past a red light.  I could hear some sirens behind me but it was to late for them I took a huge loop losing them. Fucking dumbassess!!!!  God I love pissing off cops!

————————————————————————————
Venus POV:

I was at my apartment siting on my couch smoking while laughing. Who knew stealing from someone then putting it in your account and speeding away from them and then the cops come them getting scared of the cops could be so fun? I mean I usually piss people off then steal from them but it rare to have a car chase then them get scared but some pussy cops! Usually there more persistent and annoying but those guys were total scary cats! SO FUCKING PATHETIC! I laughed and I exhaled the smoke. I stumbled over to my kitchen and opened the top cabinet. I grabbed a bottle of fireball and swung it back.

Sorry short chapter:( Drink water and eat!! Much ❤️ love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️