LMG: Balance

I have to create everything out of my own blood

Kinda disgusting I must say, but that's how my life is all about by now and by the future.

Sanquinolency.

It's been with my side since the day I discovered my Craft. The day where power flashed through my eyesight.

---

"Hold your blade tighter, Morpho!", Morpho's dad screamed as he scolds him. He's been having his training with his other self for some months already.

The little kid Morpho, felt extremely weak as he tries to swing a wooden sword.

He couldn't.....

He's too weak.....

Even if he thinks the other way, his mind is too weak to think about it as well.

But, Morphi, his other self, was doing everything decently. He's able to learn the basics about the ways of the sword in just a few months.

In Morpho's perspective, it's gonna take him many years to learn just the basics of the sword's way.

That night where Morpho's dad extremely beated him. He stared at the stars he wished to be the very opposite of what he is currently.

The following day, Morpho knew that he was gonna get beaten once again. But, midway, it was different.

The moment his blood appears, it was completely different from what a normal person's color is.

Everything changed about him. Reaction time, speed, strength, even his personality changed drastically. As blood became his ally, his dad suddenly changed attitude towards him.

Starting that day, his dad has been biased to Morpho himself. His dad forgot about his twin, making him, just a useless clone.

The once favourite became the substitute.

All 'cause of the 'Craft'.

---

I unsheathed my blade and jumped infront of Saf.

I took the different mixtures from my pocket and dipped the tip of my blade inside the small bottle where it's placed.

Blood Craft: Full Moon Human Javelin