LMG: Downfall

Morpho, was successfully eaten by his father's curse

Some kind of ornamental writings has been covering him. Making his body float, a new kind of unworldly Craft suddenly keeps him unconscious.

"Ah~! My advent could now happen~!", Morphi's body shakes in fear as he hears his father's voice.

As he's controlling Morpho's body currently, his father tried to attack Morphi but he luckily evaded it.

Morpho's body went on a rampage, his eyes turned blue, a type of butterfly wings sprouted on his back with just a half of it, and a pair of antenna grew from his head.

While his father's face is carve through his chest.

"Morpho my dear~! Destroy this building for me~!", Morpho destroyed a portion of his secret lab's wall but luckily, Saf was on the aid already.

Flower Craft: Garden of Anthos: Sphere

"Saf!", Morphi shouted as Saf brings them into his own world. A more fortified spell of his old spell, where the flowers will create a new world of themselves.

"Hmm~! Humans~! Trying to stop me advent? You're all pathetic--!!", their dad shouted, along with releasing a Craft.

Blood-Moon Craft: Morphological Moonbow

Bulan, since his Craft was stronger than the original moon, it's brightness isn't coming from the sun, but from himself.

He created a fully-bluish moonbow that has the power to cut through anything, including universe, dimensions, and even Craft spells.

Saf's world was teared down. Some of it was torn to pieces. Morphi, increased his Craft's durability.

He knew he wouldn't be able to defeat his brother, but only if he kept on leaning through the ground.

He hasn't been using his Craft's full potential since he couldn't utilize it well, but during his current situation, he couldn't afford to lose at the same time.

"Saf, we have no choice but to kill Morpho.....", sadly said by Morphi, but, Saf gave a wide smile instead.

"I've already experienced what Morpho did, so let's accept our fate, Morphi!", Morphi was delighted. He thought that he must be lucky on meeting up with Saf.

Sun-Flower Craft: Petal-Coated Sunray Burst

Morphi released a pack of sunrays through Morpho's direction, along with Saf's petal blades coating it.