LMG: Halfway

"My request is very simple, Sirius

"My request is very simple, Sirius. Can you do it?", my boss asked me. He's been assigning me to hard task these days and to be honest, I couldn't keep up.

"Yes!", I answered confidently. It can't be helped, he sees me as the most trustworthy person in his gang.

To be honest, I don't know what this gang is supposed to be aiming. Other gangs, like the famous '2-Man' gang aims to be the top of the top.

For some reason, I just got dragged here out of nowhere. When I was walking down the streets, this guy, suddenly recruited me.

At the moment, I'm working under him, obviously.

Parang..... nakatira ako sa impyerno. He's not harsh, okay? It's just that.....

Pinapalakad niya kami sa mga landas ng impyerno, nang hindi naglalayon para sa isang bagay na mahalaga.

Do I even deserve this kind of treatment? Some people wouldn't understand, the fact that they're uninformed about me.

I'm a worthless person.

---

Earth Craft: Waving Earthquake: One-Point

I shook off the small barrier and created an earthquake. I bended it and made it striked at one-point. The earthquake, is supposed to be aiming at high-speed in a one straight line, creating a vortex of shockwaves.

Safflower, will have to gather all his vines to stop that kind of force. In my case..... no.

Starting from the start, I won already.

I saw him unsheathing himself as I try to whip him with the whip I have, he had to step back, just like what I planned.

"You must be forgetting something!", he lookes at me as I made the earth shards fall from the top.

This is it, the diversion-

"Your diversions sure are interesting, Sirius.", I heard someone spoke from behind me after I heard massive smash from behind.

"Morpho?!", I looked around. The same time as I looked around, I felt something piercing through my chest.

I looked at my chest as I see a blade piercing inside me, I hurriedly stepped back but the blade was clinging into my flesh.