LMG: Flash

"Lagros Plaza

"Lagros Plaza.", I told Morpho at the end of the phone, then he hanged. But I lied.

I didn't want him to get involved in this dispute I just made. We've been getting into a lot of fights each day, one after another.

If not for Morpho's Craft, I could've died instead of breathing here right now.

I thought that I could handle these persons on my own, but I was wrong. They're just the vanguard unit of their team!

They're more people stronger than them, although that's not what I'm worried about, I summoned flower bushes as group of people tried to attack me.

I just kept on defending myself! I'm not as strong as Morpho who has a lot of offensive moves, my Craft's nature is just for defensive which is what I'm only good at.

I kept on pushing them away from me by moving the thorny rose bushes to their way.

"Mukhang mahihirapan kaming patayin ang isang katulad mo, Safflower Robe.", sabi ng lalaking iniisip 'kong lider ng grupong umaatake sa'kin ngayon.

Ang mga lalaki rito'y paniguradong walang Craft, maliban sa lalaking nakatayo lamang sa distansya.

Pinatumba ko ang mga lalaking umatake sa'kin saka dinambahan ng maraming talutot.

Tinitigan ko siya saka gumamit matinding galaw, paniguradong hindi ako mananalo kung hindi.

Flowef Craft: Garden of Anthos

Alam ko kung ano-ano ang binigay na mistura ni Morpho sa katawan ko. Dahil sa misturang binigay niya, nakayanan 'kong takpan ng bulaklak ang buong pabrika.

"You're so hopeless, Saf.", nang subukan ko siyang atakihin ay gumawa siya ng mga harang na gawa sa lupa. Saka naman niya ito pinalipad ng pahiga sa direksyon ko.

"Ah--!!", sigaw ko habang nilalabanan ang sakit. Nadaplisan ako ng pinatulis na lupa, tsaka ako natumba sa aking tuhod.

Ikinulong niya ako sa isang kahon ngunit pinasabog ko ito gamit ang pinagsama-samang talutot. Nang makalabas ako'y nagulat ako dahil may tumama sa buong katawan ko.

Nadala ako nito, hindi ako makagalaw ng ayos dahil nakatuhog ito sa pader kasama ang katawan ko.

"The one who strayed on the way of the delinquents.....", the guy spoked.

I'm fucked up. I tried to burst the earth on my flesh by filling it with my Craft, but it's piercing through my flesh deeply!

"You'll die at this point, Saf.", at this point as well, Morpho should've been able to aid me.

But I don't really wanted to rely on him always. I wanted to become strong like him. Since we were kids, I've idolized Morpho since his strength and power is really noticeable.

"It'll be all fun and dandy until you experience what I've experienced.", that's what Morpho said back then when we were kids.

All this time, I've been an encumbrance to Morpho.

I don't really know how his mind functions.

I don't even know if he thinks of me as a friend in our current situation.

"Safflower Robe, magkita nalang tayo muli sa impyerno.", sabi ng lalaki bago pataasin ang lupa sa mula sa harapan ko, plano niyang ipitin ako sa napakatigas na pader kung saan niya ako nilagay.

Sinubukan 'kong kalasin ang sarili ko bago ako maipit ng lupa. Ngunit wala akong nagawa hanggang sa nakarinig ako ng malakas na salpukan.

---

Safflower, passed out before the collision of the earth with the wall.

Morpho have discovered a kind of mixture where it evolves a disadvantage into a kind of advantage. It can take up on any form and the first person he tested it on is his friend, Saf.

He mixed the mixture with the anti-dote he gave Saf that night his friend was traumatized.

"If he's probably on the verge of death, the thing should trigger and I don't have to worry about him!", Morpho happily leaped with a wide smile on his face as he went to the factory where he suspected his friend Saf is.

Saf, on the other hand, bloomed a lot of flowers from his body. Enough to stop the strong force of earth into smashing him, creating a strong soundwave on the impact as well.

Saf, struggled, as he tried to recover from dying. His soul has went to a parallel and his pure emotions is controlling his body.

"Emonimation Poison; to alter the soul between emotional feelings, resulting in a rare phenomenon. I will need to give him the second dose so the side-effect wouldn't attack him though.", Morpho discussed for himself.

Saf, on the other hand, is being controlled by his animated emotion implanted within him.

He's literally showing what he truly feels at this moment.

"I felt like, I can do anything right now.....", Saf said. The guy got goosebumps as he heard how Saf sounds like.

He's like a different person now.

But the question is, what power did Morpho gave into Saf?

Flower Craft: Mortel Vines of Mortem

Saf casted his Craft, creating thorny vines from his back imitating an octpus' tentacles.

The guy made earh shards rose and created a long earth whip along. Both of them scavenged on each other, as the start of a heated match starts.

Saf, on his all-fours, rascally tried to bite the guy infront of him. The guy created an earth wall, with a twin impact of creating a spikes within it.

Each end of Saf's vines has a flower with some sort of detector ability. He suddenly knew about the puny trick the guy use as he used his vines to tear the wall apart.

Saf pointed all his vines into the guy, the same time it released small deadly beams. The guy surprisingly evaded all of the waves of beam. As the last beam went off, the guy went for a rest but he messed up.

The moment he glanced at Saf, a wave of petal blades striked his right eye. He had to cover refuged himself to keep him from getting hurt by Saf's Craft.

"Get a hold of yourself, Sirius. Y-You can't l-lose at this s-situation.", Sirius, the guy said to himself, sweating in nervousness.