•^10^•

—————————————————
Sunoo woke up...great
—————————————————

Jungwon

Sunoo was playing on the laptop from the office.He was asking us if he's allowed to use it and I told him that he can do whatever he wants here.

We sat on chairs around Sunoo and had a little meeting.Only people Sunoo knew were here.

"How about we ask Soobin to get us the deal?"I asked around.Their opinions were splitted.Some said it would be a good idea while the other ones were against it.

"What deal Hyung?"Sunoo asked Jake.

"We need someone who knows alot about medical stuff.Like a sponsor who works for the whole company here.We know someone but we aren't sure who he should talk to."Jake explained and showed me the contact.

Sunoo

I clicked on the contact and called him.Heeseung was about catch the phone away when the person spoke.

"Hello, Secretary jisoo here.What can I do for you?"

"Good evening Ma'am,could I talk to..."

I looked at the contact name.

"to Kim Mingyu please?"

She hummed and as soon as I said it,I heared another voice from a male person.

"Kim Mingyu here,what can I do for you Jake?"

"Sir,my name is Kim Sunoo and I'm a new crew member.I called you to ask you for a favour.Due our personal priorities,it would be a honour if you,Sir,would work together with us."

He giggled and the others looked at me,They didn't really breathed.

"Interesting...what do I get if I agree?"He asked me and I giggled.I sat down and crossed my legs.

"Whatever you want Mr. Kim Mingyu, I don't think you would regret agreeing to the deal.We can talk about the salary."I said with a more sexier voice.

"You sound hopeful,would It be okay if I come over next week and talk a little bit more.I would bring some other sponsors too."

"The more the merrier.Thank you Sir."

"Call me Mingyu please,I hope I see you next week..Sunoo." he ended the call and Jake jumped on me.

We both fell down while everyone was looking at us."You smart bitch!Charming him with that voice,you are crazy!" he laughed and hugged me,almost suffocating me.

„That was hot."Jay stated and giggled.Heeseung and Jungwon turned red and Niki was unbothered.

I got slowly up but when Jake touched my belly,I hissed a little bit in pain.Gladly only Jake heared it.

He pulled my shirt secretly up and he looked shocked.

„Did they did that?"he asked me looking really mad but I shook my head calming him down."Sunoo I'm sorry for what I'm doing but.."

„Guy's."Jake tried to get their attention and pulled up my Shirt.I was against it and immediately pulled it down,not letting him show it.

„Sunoo.Pull it up."Heeseung spoke up and stood up.

„I don't want to."I answered.

"Why?"

"I got no reason!"

"What did I tell you?If I ask,I want a truthful answer." his voice got deeper.

I was scared because everyone was looking at me annoyed.Jungwon pushed Jake aside and pulled it up.

„D-does it look b-bad?"I asked because I didnt looked into the mirror before we left my house

Jay and Niki looked at me in shock."Dont tell me you two did this?!It looks like it hurts!"Niki stood up exactly like Jay.

„It wasn't them."Jake answered while the ones who should answer it,frooze on their spot.

Jungwon stood up.He looked like he would cry.He pointed at me while he tried to say something.

„Sunoo this.."he kneeled down and brushed his fingers through his hair."Don't tell me Sunghoon did that."

They looked mad.I dont like them being mad at me.I don't feel that safe anymore.

"I will leave you alone."Niki left the room,just like Jay.Once the door was closed I didn't dared to look into their eyes.

Heeseung scoffed."Are you so fucking weak that you can't even push him away or what?Stupid as fuck."

"Hyung!"Jake whined.

I stood up and was about to run away when Heeseung grabbed my hand."Don't you dare to leave now."

I started sobbing.I hated when people got mad at me.I took Jake's hand and left the room.

I didn't wanted to talk.Jake brought me to Heeseungs and Jungwons dorm back.

"Should I stay a-"

"Go Jake please,we have school tomorrow,I-i want to rest."

He hugged me before he left.I forgot that I left my bag at Jungwon's car.Should I borror their clothes?..

After thinking througly about it,I choose this Outfit.

I sat down on their bed and looked around.I poured myself alcohol into a glads and gulped it down.

I decided to take a look into the mirror.It was actually hurting.

"Ow.."I said when I touched it.He formed a heart with hickeys on my belly.

I felt bad,bad for myself and the others.I looked trough a few drawers when I found a razor blade.I felt myself sink into the floor while deciding if I should do it or not.

"You are a bad person."I told myself when I cut one line on my arm."You are worthless." I cut another line. "You will never get loved." and the last line I drew.

„Where is he?"I heared a voice from another room...'Heeseung"