•58•

——————————————————
"You are really a great person and leader.
Thank you for your pure heart."Sunghoon said.I scoffed."Get in the kitchen before
I start to blush!"
——————————————————

Sunghoon

"Dad I'm here."I yelled entering the ice hall.He other hide inside and outside the building to keep danger away.My dad sat on his usual seat where he always watches me ice skating.

I saw my skating shoes there so I knew he wants to see me skate first.

I needed to act like everything is alright,
let's hope mom didn't told him that I was yelling at Sunoos dad for mistreating him.
"Hopefully.."I whispered as I started off with a small jump.I didn't came unprepared of course.I streched myself before I entered.

This went on for more then 20 minutes.
I wanted to continue but out of the corner of my eyes I saw holding his hand up.

A gesture for me to stop and saying his opinion about todays practice.

"It was very clean today Sunghoon-nah.
One thing was that I wasn't really satisfied with..you weren't focused...why aren't your friends coming out hm?"he got closer to me.

He knew it?No way,that can't be true...wait...he's playing with me.

I saw Jake ready to run in my direction but I started laughing,clapping,my hands as a sign to not come out.He wanted a reaction of me.He tested me.

"Dad I extra left EJ's house when we had breakfast just for you to be grumpy like that?What a bit cruel huh?"

My dad looked around once again.I saw his eyes sharpened."Well glad to hear that you stay at EJ's house.At least something."

I could see his shoulders softened from being so stiff and focused.No way he believes me that easily.

"Stop with the act now Son.Business,we are here for business."

I let my smile finally drop and glared at him."I don't care about the business anymore at all.I started opening my eyes finally."

"and what did you find out Son?"

I scoffed."That you are the biggest asshole in this entire universe.You should be glad I keep talking to you after mom left you."

"Dont take it too far Sunghoon."he warned me stepping closer."You know I have the pic left or did you forget how they fucked you huh?Want another round?They are nearby."he smirked when my expression changed.

I felt like throwing up.Just to r-remember this.

"Are you serious?"I asked out loud,
gritting my teeths together."Because of you no one can touch me normal anymore without me panicking!"

He just laughed getting one step closer again."I'm allowed to do whatever I want Park Sunghoon.I am your father."

I..no.no he's not allowed to do whatever he wants."Thats not true.."

He raised his eyebrow confused."I won't give myself up for someone like you.We aren't alike.We aren't similar you bastard.
All my life you pushed me,pushed and pushed me to reach the goals YOU COULD NEVER REACH!Fuck off.You and mom are both shitty but you know what?Mom at least showed me that she cares a little bit.Mom was there when we moves out.Mom was there when I got tired of ice skating.You always searched for the price in all my competitions.You never watched it fully,always made me down!"

I took a deep breath."Now It's time for MY payback dont you think?"

He was about to run at me and punch me but...

"Hello Sir,do you want to know something very important?Never.let.your.guard.
down."Jay spoke nicely turning his arm around till..he heard a *crack*

My father or better to say,the useless asshole who made my mother pregnant cried out in pain.

That was the cue for Jake to come out along with Heeseung.

"So Sir."Jake took a handful of his hair in his grip."Look up and see how pathetic you now look." Jay giggled and showed him a mirror infront of his face.

Heeseung kneeled down."Sunghoon.You decide what will happen with him.I heared Jungwon found out the location of the other boy's who hurt you.They just wait for your words and wishes."

Heeseungs eyes were on fire and he smirked like he would enjoy it.

"Y-you brat!"my dad hissed out but then..

He fell down into the cold ground.I couldn't hold myself back and gave him a punch in his face.Then I pulled him up by his collar.

"You lucky moron.I let you live since I don't give a fuck about you anyways but be sure.."

Heeseung joined me."Come near him,
Sunoo or us once again...we will hunt you down like Animals and we will eat you alive till you die."he ended my sentence.

My dad trembled extremely and rolled in together,looking like a small piece of shit.

Jay and Jake winked at each other.
"We want to give him a present.Hyung one arm is broken..isn't that too cruel to let him here with only one particular pain part?"Jake asked Heeseung innocent.

"Thats my boy.Jake you are allowed to do it.I take Sunghoon with me.Leave him alive boy's,that was Sunghoons command."

I turned around and not even a second after,I heared the painful screams of my father.

"Well deserved dad."