•^44^•

———————————————————
Hee gave me a signal and I was ready to attack after I saw these 3 boy's,when...
———————————————————

Heeseung

It is..Sunghoon?!

The boy who held Jake was about to slit his throat open when Sunghoon surprisingly kicked the other boys leg and jumped on Jake's dude.Sunghoon grabbed the knife and stabbed him in his stomach.

Sunoo jumped up and ran to Sunghoon.I was knocking down the other 2 boy's while Jungwon rushed to Jake who looked horrible.

Sunoo

Sunghoon stabbed the man in his stomach but he managed to roll over and strangle Sunghoon.I grabbed the bloody knife and stabbed him in his back and he fell backwards as Sunghoon pushed me aside to not get hurt.

This man must not feel alot of pain because he still moved.Sunghoon went infront of me and held me tightly...

he was protecting me...

Gladly the man couldn't get far because Jungwon took care of him.I back hugged Sunghoon when I looked over to Jake,seeing him standing there.His face was a mess but he looked okay.

That was it..we 4 just stood there looking at the bodies around us.

"S-su-sungh-hoon,t-t-the-y w-wil-l ge-get yo-you."the bou who got actually knocked down by Heeseung said before he passed out once again.

Heeseung didn't took his time,he threw the boys phone to Jungwon."Check it and you,you tell me who tf they are and WHY IS OUR MEMBER INJURED?!"he raised his voice.Sunghoon flinched slightly and took a few steps back,letting go of my shakily and cold hand.

Jungwon

I checked the boy's phone.There were a few files,mostly files with pictures.They were not 3,there were 6 boy's in total in every single picture.One file got my whole attention.

As soon as I opened it I the phone go and fell down due shock."Wonie!"Sunoo held my hand."T-there."

Hee held the phone.He looked back and forth to the phone and Sunghoon."D-don't touch him!No one!"I told Jake who wanted to hug Sunghoon."But why?!"

I really wanted to answer the question but I...

Jake

„Heeseung do something!"Sunoo screamed when he held Jungwons hair back as he threw up on the ground.

I snatched the phone away.Why is Heeseung so frozen,why is Jungwon so disgusted.What is wrong?

The picture,there was a picture.

H-how to explain it?My stomach turned around when I starred at Sunghoon.

„I-is th-that you?"I asked him hoping he says no.Not in my whole life I hoped so much for a ‚No' as an answer.Sunghoon kept silent as he nodded ashamed.

It doesn't matter how much we may have hated him,no matter what he did..this was on another level...nobody did ever deserve this..

Anger.I felt hatred and anger in my whole body.I ran to all of these boys and kicked them,Again and again,repeatedly I kicked them.I was about to grab the knife on the floor but that's when someone pinned me against the wall."Calm down Jake."Heeseung said with his demanding voice he had.I was getting more angry."Calm down?!CALM DOWN?!I WILL KILL THEM!"

„Let's do it."I heared Jungwon behind me who stood up.

„Let's kill them...Let's kill every single one of them."