Rest

A/N: Hey boys and gurls. Ready for another chapter?

The Call Beyond, an undesired success brought about by the Healing Church's vain attempts to communicate with the outer cosmos, a weaponized exploding star, a supernova.

Numerous streaks of light burst forth from the stranger's hands, the cosmos presenting itself for but a moment and in the blink of an eye, they struck and killed nearly half of the men in the camp, painting it in delicious red as their torsos exploded.

"W-what the fuck!?" 

The Hunter stared straight at the shocked boss in front of him, his eyes locked onto him like predator upon prey.

Even the hunters who were hiding in the shadow of the trees, awaiting the signal, were gobsmacked at the carnage before them. But they immediately composed themselves after.

They didn't need to be told that was the signal. The hunters swiftly moved in on the camp, slaughtering the remaining bandits who were unluckily spared by the carnage of the stars.

Heads flew, torsos were split open, limbs were bisected, zero casualties on the hunters' side, and far too many on the tribe's side.

The hunters had all but surrounded the camp in a circle with the bandits bleeding all over and painting the campgrounds in wondrous red colors. 

Adelina dropped silently from her tree and beheaded an unfortunate bandit who never saw her coming from behind with surprising speed. 

A scream roared from behind her to see another bandit rushing at her only to be shot in the head by Sylva's arrow.

Selda, along with Adelina and Sylva, immediately moved to the scene after disposing of their respective targets and evacuated the carriage away from the inevitable fight that was to come.

But Purge could never unsee the wonderful justice done onto them. The fuckers are being cut and torn apart by those weird lights he just saw. They finally got what they deserved.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going with my merchandise, you bitch!?" 

"Watch out!" Purge shouted through his hoarse throat.

Adelina could hear the running footsteps of the bandit leader, her eyes widening in the surprise of his speed only for a gloved fist to brutally backhand him back to where he stood. The hand belonged to her master.

"Get them out of here," Y/N ordered to which she obeyed. 

The tribe leader cradled his nose and his pained jaw. Fuck, that punch felt like getting hit by a train. He felt warm liquid trickling down his hands to realize it was blood, his blood.

"I-I'm bleeding?" Why didn't his aura protect him?