19. 10 things i hate about you

Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit.
Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss;

L O U I S   T O M L I N S O N

It's had been two weeks, two days, eleven hours, thirty four minutes and ten seconds since the prom and I've been absolutely drained from the anger and pain I've caused on Harry from this stupid game.

What was I thinking of doing this fucking bet with Irwin. I knew damn rightly that it would somehow slip but I pushed it to the side and now look we're that gotten me. Harry was I mean is the best thing that has ever gotten me when my father died a few years back. Other than my mama she will always be the best thing but Harry he's special.

I got to know the real him, not the stuck up rich brat were mostly all the boys in my school are, he is just different and I like that.

I know I began this scheme with getting money but is getting money really important than losing the one person that I cared and to loved for other than my mother? Yes and no, as for yes I got to pay off a few hundred for my mums treatment and no that I just ruined probably the only chance of love or even an relationship with the best person I've ever got to know.

I wanted to tell him millions of times even a few days ago on his porch I wanted to admit it but I thought about losing Harry right then and there, I wouldn't even went to that dance in the first place. When he rang me a day before the hall it sent shivers down my back as I seen his ID at the top of my phone and him calling me to let me know he is going made something to corrupt inside of me.

I need to apologise to him for disappointing him and leading him on. I was leading him on for a bit but I actually got to know him and not I feel mad at myself for letting him down. He had too many things happen to him in his life. I have no clue on what he is going to do with himself.

I will never forgive myself for what I have caused Harry. Yeah I did it for the money but in the end all I ever wanted was him.

Snapping out off my thoughts hearing the person I've been day dreaming about, I turned to my right to see hard lifting up his black notebooks opening it up to an certain page. Mr Morgan huffed mumbling 'lord, hear we go'. Harry walks up to the podium with his book in his hands clearing his throat.

"I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair.." Harry mumbled shyly for once as I gaze over his features. "I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare..." Harry looks up staring around the room before landing on me with a slight glare.

It's about me?

"I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind..." Harry didn't let the contact between us go as he read those words as I sit there not knowing if should look away from guilt or held it because I know what I did wrong. "I hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme" Harry jokes as I see some students smile.

Harry pauses for a second before sighing looking down at his book, "I hate it... I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh.." Harry states looking like he is almost at the verge of tears making my heart shatter into pieces. He looks up to face me as I see he let one of his tears slide down his left cheek not even wiping it away but I know he wants to show me that I hurt him and I did. "Even worse when you make me cry..." He spoke out with his lip quivering as he looks back down to his black notebook taking a few deep breaths in and out before continuing.

"I hate it when you're not around and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly, I hate the way I don't hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all" Harry sobbed as he said all those words to my face as I look at him sympathetically even if it's not going to do anything. Harry wiped his tears before closing his book, he walks straight past my chair going to the door opening it up going god knows were.

What have I done?

I really fucked up. I can't contain this guilt any longer but I know he would never listen to me and it's harder than before as every single song I listen to now, I find pieces of him in every song, I listen to whether it's us too listening to them or the lyrics behind the beat.

For the remainder of the school day I stayed in my own world. I didn't talk to any of my friends. Just sat out behind the school were there's a small secret garden were I usually sit for a smoke but today I didn't. I just stared at the beautiful garden in front of me.

I swear if I had a flower for every time I thought of Harry, I could walk in my garden forever.

I took a deep breath taking out my journal from my bag, grabbing a pen and began writing...

Dear, Harry