Chapter 4

Saritha panted slightly as she reached the top steps of the temple. She walked towards the altar and was about to hand over her pooja tray when the committee began pushing people out of the way as the escorted VIP's towards the altar. Saritha's eyes narrowed as her face flushed with anger when that bodyguard pushed her tray down as he formed a barrier from the normal people and the VIP.

Her eyes swelled with tears seeing her fruits rolling around on the floor while the metal pooja tray clanked loudly.

" Yov! VIP na komba mulachiruku! Yen thattu yenda thali vitee!" Saritha hissed, wagging her index finger infront of the man.

" Naa thatti vidule! Née than careless! Now move! Thattu thana athuku yethuku ivalo scene!" The man sneered as he loomed over her.

Deepti and Anusha quickly hold Saritha's arms and dragged her away slightly from that muscular, frightening man. Saritha sniffled and wiped her eyes before shaking her hands out of the girls grip and walked away dejectedly.

" Saritha...eh vaadi innoru poojai thambalam vangikalam," Anusha said biting her lips slightly.

Saritha sniffled and wiped her tears. " Naa varale...ninge poi sammi kumbudunge," she said in a wobbly voice.

Deepti and Anusha exhaled their breath glancing at each other before turning to Saritha to sat on the floor, drawing her knees in a 90 degree position as she tucked her head on her knees.

" Saritha...sammi kitte kovachikalama ?" Deepti asked in a soft voice.

Saritha's body shook as she cried softly. Anusha exhaled her breath and shake her head slightly. She placed her hands on Deepti's shoulders and nudged her chin towards the direction of temple. Deepti swallowed her saliva and pointed to Saritha.

" Ava aluthu mudichitu varuva," Anusha said and dragged Deepti away.

Deepti sighed and shook her head. " Yen tidirnu ipidi snap aita..." she muttered softly.

" Ava rombhe stressed ah irruka...group research but she is doing everything...patatuku Ashok Selvan veedu vere...the man's sister and mother are there for a week so innum kude stress...yellam senthu thaan iniki kovil le vendika vara mothu ipidi achu le..." Anusha said shaking her head slightly.

The girls eyes narrowed seeing a bunch of guys praying on the main altar with the buff bodyguards protecting them while the crowd tried to touch the men, some asking shamelessly for autographs.

" Ivagalum pavam thaan...nimathiya pray kude panna vida matranga," Deepti said.

Anusha nod her head before asking Deepti to wait. She walked around the crowd and pushed her way through eying Saritha's poojai tambalam. She sighed and squat down before crawling between the gap of the man, extending her hands towards the silver tray, gritting her teeth as her fingers barely touched the tray before somebody hold her hand. She gasped as she looked up and saw a dark and handsome man raising his eyebrows as he bended down slightly.

Anusha furrowed her eyebrows and quickly stood up, pressing her lips into a thin line. Her heart trumped loudly seeing the director looking at her with keen eyes. One of the bodyguard growled and tried to scold her but the man waved the buff guy away.

Anirudh furrowed his eyebrows as he walked and stood beside Nelson with SK and two more assistant directors and a camera man. He gave a polite smile to Anusha who brightened instantly. She huffed and pulled her wrist from Nelson Deelipkumar's strong hold, shaking her wrist slightly as she winced in pain. Deepti pushed past the crowd and hurried towards Anusha.

" Yennadi panre!" Deepti asked, her eyebrows knit together as she placed her hands on Anusha's shoulders.

" You...your working in Devils photography studio right ?" Anirudh asked, his smile widened slightly as he extend his hands to Deepti.