Chapter 38

Nelson raised his eyebrows as he grabbed the plate of podi dosa and walked towards the BMW.

" Ji ungaluku ?" Nelson asked Anirudh who shook his head while Saritha smiled as she stepped out and grabbed the plate.

" Super ah irruke le," Saritha said to Nelson who smiled as they both leaned against the car and ate while Anirudh rolled his eyes.

" So unmaile ninge ange ille...appe unge veetuku yaaru Nelson poirupa ?" Saritha asked as she munched on her podi dosa.

" Yen AD yaarachum irrukalam...yenna sometimes avanuge stay pannuvanunge naa irruka motum seri illathe mothum..." Nelson said with frown.

" Anna egg kalaki," the boy who worked at the stall walked over. Nelson nudged his head to Saritha who lowered her plate and the boy placed the dish.

Nelson covered his smile while Anirudh's breath hitched seeing her moan as she closed her eyes. His lower groin twitched making him groan as he stepped out of the car wearing his black mask, with hoodie and cap. Nelson chuckled and shook his head as he continued eating his dosa.

" Yenge ippe veliya varinge...ippe egg irruke yepidi sapduvinge," Saritha asked Anirudh who smacked his forehead while Nelson snickered.

" Yenama née...ji ingelam sapda mataru," Nelson said causing Saritha to huff.

" Yendi thani matum mineral water kudipe...Ana inge paikira water matum OK va ?" Anirudh asked Saritha who blushed.

" Tablet vechirupen...incase," she whispered in Anirudh's ears causing the man to chuckle.

" Anna vere yethum ?" The boy asked Nelson who looked at Saritha.

" Inge venam...samosa sapdalam!" Saritha said causing Anirudh to raise his eyebrows while Nelson tried to control his smile.

" Yennani ipidi saptutu iruntha aprom urundai ah thaan ava! Yerkaname weight potute!" Anirudh grumbled.

Nelson shook his head and gave the man an irritated look while Saritha's face turned pale.

" Yen ji!" Nelson grumbled giving Anirudh a look when Saritha stopped eating her dosa and walked away.

Anirudh groaned and tried to hold her hand but Saritha pushed him away and got into the car. Nelson sighed and shook his head before walking away to wash his hands and paid the cash.

" Saritha baby...cheri yenthe samosa kadai ke polam ?" Anirudh asked Saritha who pushed his hands away.

" Onnum venam...yenna veetle vitutu ninge ponge studio ke," Saritha said with a sniffle.

Anirudh sighed and rubbed his forehead while Nelson smacked his own forehead. When they arrived at Ravi Raghavendra's house, Saritha immediately opened the door and walked away. She stumbled into Aishwarya and Vaishnavi who gasped.

" Sorry," she mumbled and rushed upstairs.

Lakshmi and Latha frowned as she they saw her tear stained face while Aishwarya raised her eyebrows at Anirudh who walked inside.

" Yennada panne ?" Lakshmi asked Anirudh who groaned.

" Rombhe sapdura nu sonne...athuku kovachitu pora," Anirudh said causing Lakshmi to give him a glare.

" Yaaru ava! Yenda ipidi! Yenala mudiyele! " Lakshmi shouted and smacked Anirudh's shoulder before walking upstairs.

" Periamma naa onnum thapa solala...moonu dosa...aprom oru parotha...chicken and egg nu sapta...athu patathunu samosa vere ketta...ipidi sapta aprom yepidi!" Anirudh said as he slumped next to Latha who gently caressed his hair.