O46: 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙂𝙤 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚!

I'VE BEEN PLANNING
THIS OUT !

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

y/n l/n
The end of the year was slowly inching closer, which was great to students, but that meant most friends would most likely end up drifting to seperate classes. "Hey, let's make plans for our trip today." Chiyo suggested, hands placed onto the table. Everyone slowly circled around, wondering what the girl was up to. "Trip?" - "Did we talk about one?" The boys asked confusedly. It was now Chiyo, Kaidou, Aren, Nendou, y/n and Saiki, sitting around a single table. "We talked about a trip before we change classes, remember?" y/n piped in. "How could you seriously forget already..." Chiyo sighed. "Oh, that." - "We're really going?" Nendou asked, confused.

"You can go ahead and make the plans." - "Yeah, we're going to fly a drone today." Came from Kaidou and Aren. However, a single statement came from Chiyo which instantly changed their minds. "We're meeting ay Kokomi's house after school, so come, okay?" The boys appearing in an instant blush, exclaimed, "Teruhashi's house?!". 'Do we have to come?' Saiki scrunched his brows together, looking over to y/n with a disgruntled expression. 'If you're apart of this trip, yes you certainly are!'.

~

As school ended, the four boys; Kaidou, Nendou, Aren and Saiki, and y/n, now made their way to Teruhashi's. Most more or less excited. "Where's Hairo?" Kaidou asked, curious as to where their other friend was. "He's busy with his team." y/n shrugged, standing close by to Saiki. Though the two had their fair share of intimacy and skin ship, they decided it'd be best to keep most things private. After the photo booth fiasco, and Saiki's kissed cheek, Teruhashi had been (metaphorically) plotting y/n's murder. Fake smiles begun to look threatening.

"Why'd you guys change out of your uniforms?" Nendou questioned, looking down at their two friends. Aren wore a lime coloured button down, with a white suit. Kaidou wore a black cardigan, a cool looking jacket over and an extra scarf. y/n found it humorous to say the least. "It'd be rude to go to her house in uniform, idiot!" Kaidou immediately yelled, the two of them now glaring. "It's common sense!" Aren spat; the two using it as an excuse to hide their want to impress Teruhashi. 'Good grief. I wish we just stayed home.' Saiki looked over towards y/n, who simply gave a sheepish smile. 'What's new from them, though.'.

"It's etiquette to change into clean clothes and bring a gift." Kaidou fell into a trance, looking like a main character from a novel. "Hey, let's hurry!" Nendou broke that trance, now suddenly jogging on his feet. "You're looking forward to this more than anyone." The blue-haired snickered, misunderstanding Nendou's situation. "No, I really need to take a crap." He answered, looking down in distress with his hand on his stomach. "You're gonna take a crap at her house?!" - "Where's your brain?!" Both Aren and Kaidou scolded. 'How harsh. Maybe he just had a bad lunch.' y/n jokes, nudging an unimpressed Saiki.

"We're here." Arriving at the front of her house, both Kaidou and Aren fell into a nervous pit. "You ring the bell, Aren." Kaidou offered, pointing his thumb to the doorbell. "You do it, yoshio." Aren countered, sarcastically calling him a 'brave one'. "I can't do it!" Kaidou immediately refused, shaking his head from side to side. "Goodness, she's still our friend! Or at least I hope so... Whatever, just move out the way." y/n laughed at their situation, ultimately being the one to ring the doorbell. "We're here Teruhashi!" Nendou yelled out.

Opening the door came the 'pretty, perfect' Teruhashi, always radiating. "Oh, welcome! Come in! Chiyo and the rest are already here." She smiled, offering them a warm welcome. Though, y/n and Saiki couldn't miss the hesitance Teruhashi experienced when noticing y/n was the first and front at the door. "Oh!" The others didn't notice too entranced in her beauty. 'Well, what can you do.' y/n muttered, jokingly rolling her eyes towards Saiki.