OO6: 𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙠𝙤'𝙨 𝙁𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙

FOR THE NIGHT TIME,
IT'S THE RIGHT TIME !

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

y/n l/n
Minding her own business was easy; not unless there was a rowdy group in her way. Of course though, she loved them. They were sitting around in class during break, nothing unusual. What was unusual was the appearance of Saiko at school. "Has he finally come to learn?" Kaidou muttered, causing y/n to laugh. "I hope so." She nodded back, the two now giggling to themselves.

"Rejoice, peasants! And my dear y/n." Their moment was interrupted by none other than Saiko himself, who was now infront of them. 'Don't you think that's a bit excessive?' Saiki grew tired of Saiko's pet names. "H-Hello?" y/n raised a brow nervously, unsure why he was here. "I've decided to invite you all over to my house." His invitation was abrupt, and the group didn't seem pleased. "Huh? Who would want to go to your stupid place?" Aren scoffed. It was only a few days since their last visit, and it was a big failure. "We were over just the other day." Kaidou included.

Saiki was walking in the back, trying to exit the classroom. "I don't feel like it either today, so I'll pass." Nendou declined, having ramen on his head instead. 'I'm leaving.' Saiki answered in his mind, opening the door. Instead of an empty hallway though, about four guards were standing infront. "Unfortunately, participation is mandatory." Saiko smirked, feeling pleased with himself. "We're thankful for the invite, but please give us notice next time." y/n bowed her head as politely as she could. Running over to her, Saiko cradled her in his arms. "Oh sorry! I won't forget next time I swear!" He cried out, holding her close.

"I-I- Saiko!" y/n was stuck in his arms, finding no escape. Even the whole group was disturbed. "Let go of her!" Aren stood from his chair, leaning over to push him off. 'Good grief.' Saiki closed his eyes momentarily, wanting to just teleport out of there.

~

"Was there always an amusement park here?" Kaidou asked, or more, yelled. The six were now located just in front of Saiko's house, which completely changed within the few days. The front brick walls were bent, looking wavy, on the front gate was a sign which read 'Saiko Land' and overall, inside were rides and buildings which were never there before. 'He really went all out huh?' y/n sweat-dropped, holding her back loosely in front of her.

"No, this is... Wow, the name is lame." Aren read the sign, unsure of what to think. "Weren't you here just the other day?" Saiko had a darker aura around him, not in an evil way, but a boastful one. "It changed too much!" Aren cried out, tick marks on his head. Trying to reason, Saiko made a terrible comparison, "Don't you rearrange your rooms from time to time? It's the same thing.". "That is not the same!" - "Not at all!" y/n and Aren called out at the same time. Looking at each other, they both shared the look of being disgruntled, and a hint of being flustered.

"Did you go this far to impress us?" Aren asked, "Are you an idiot?!". He didn't stop scolding, "And we're not kids. Why would we be happy over an amusement park?". y/n tried calming him down, tugging gently at his sleeve. "C'mon, it might not be as bad..." She laughed sheepishly. To this, Aren's features softened. "Besides, look!" Pointing over to the other friends, Aren's face fell even more, but in disappointment.

Kaidou and Nendou, both with their eyes widened and mouth agape, "They're totally hooked!". "If you fall for a childish trick like this, he'll just start acting stuck up again!" Aren continued to rant, trying to get Kaidou out of his trance. It worked, "Ch... What? Don't be ridiculous!". Saiki stood in silence, but what was new.