O36: 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣

I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN
ANOTHER DREAM !

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

saiki kusuo
A new holiday had come round, but Saiki planned to do the same as any other holiday; stay in and eat coffee jellos with his favourite person. However, it wouldn't be the usual with something extreme happening. In his room, relaxing, sudden bursts of noise appeared from not too far. There was more chatter than usual. 'It's night time. Who's doing this?' Grunting, he got out of bed to check through his window. Immediately understanding the situation, the psychic decided to exit his house.

Once coming closer, he admired the life around him. 'I see... I was wondering what the commotion was. Turns out it was a festival.' He noted to himself, passing by strangers. 'Maybe I should invite y/n...' He wondered, pulling his phone from his pocket. 'No need.' A voice from behind appeared. 'It scares me how I can't notice you.' Turning around, Saiki found a cheery y/n and Aiura together, linking arms. "Oh? It's Saiki!" Aiura waved, candy apple in her hand. 'How are you always here when I'm thinking about you?' Saiki stared, watching them rush over. 'Because it's fate! And that's what the author keeps writing.' y/n inquired, arriving in front of him.

"So what are you doing here?" Aiura asked, emphasising the word 'you'. "Was just about to ask the same! You hate crowds." y/n frowned, raising a brow. Saiki shrugged in response, 'You're right, but festivals don't bother me that much.' He answered. All around them were joyous families, couples and friends. "Can I try the raffle, just once please?" - "Alright, fine. Just once!" - "Yay!" - "Congratulations! You won an imitation of a popular toy!" - "Yay! I got an imitation of a popular toy!".

'My parents used to take me to festivals a lot too.' The three began to walk off, Saiki smiling at distant memories. 'I wanted to get a certain prize, but I never managed to win it.' He recounted. 'That was really frustrating.' He sighed, glancing to the two others. 'A lot happened, but those are good memories.' - "That's nice to hear. They don't have festivals like these overseas, so I never experienced much earlier on in my life." y/n explained. "Hm, speaking of which n/n, were you born a baby?" Aiura asked curiously. "Ah, no. It's much more complicated than that actually." Understanding that the situation was more personal, they all spoke through telepathy.

'For different angels, they do different tasks best suited for us. For me, this body, age, strength, and everything I have, is best suited for tasks I'll do. As a teenage girl, my main tasks are helping people work, befriending others, helping the elderly, and whatnot. I rarely have any major tasks. Like that one time I helped Chiyo.' y/n explained as best as she could. 'But there are different situations for everyone. You never know what'll happen.'. - 'How confusing... I get it though.'.

At the rate of the crowd, Saiki's telepathy was almost useless in the situation. He could just barely hear y/n talk. 'Good grief... I hope I don't run into people I know.' Saiki complained. "Hey! What about us?" y/n nudged. 'You're fine.' - "And what about me?" Aiura jokingly glared. Saiki didn't answer.

"Geez n/n, you have such a cold hearted boyfriend." Aiura stuck out her tongue, before getting ready to head off. "Well my booth is actually getting close by, so I should leave to start!" She waved, jogging off through the crowd. 'Booth?' Saiki asked. "Ya'know, for her fortune telling and all." y/n replied, "Maybe we should go there later, figure out what future we'll have together." y/n teased, shoving him gently. 'Shut up.'.

"Like I said! There's no octopus in these octopus dumplings! Well?!" On the side, they found Nendou yelling at a store worker for his octo-less octopus dumplings. "You ate them, right?" The worker tiredly asked. "I didn't!" Their argument was useless, gaining too much attention from others. Saiki speed-walked off with y/n before Nendou could see them. 'That was close.' Saiki sweat-dropped. "I guess we should take this route.' - 'Agreed.' They turned to the right.