O32: 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨

TEN MINUTES TO BE
ALL OR NOTHING !

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

saiki kusuo
Just as any other day, after school the pair would walk home together. They took a new path as they decided to treat themselves to coffee jellos and chocolate sundaes. Passing by a baseball practice game hand in hand, their talks had mindlessly wandered to the topic of what would be more annoying; Nendou and Kaidou combined into one, or Toritsuka and Aiura combined into one. "Well, Miko is actually one of my closest friends, so I don't think I would mind." - 'Are you forgetting that Toritsuka is a pervert?'.

Out of nowhere, a free ball was flying their way. But the psychic was a psychic, and something as simple as a ball was the least of problems. Catching it with ease, he 'gently' tossed it back, aiming right into the mitt. "Thank you!" The player called out, running back. 'I've become able to control my throw quite well.' Saiki eagerly mentioned. 'I had huge problems in the past because I couldn't control my strength.' He smiled down at his hand, proud of himself. "Good job Kusuo, sounds like a weird flex, but, I'm still proud." y/n snickered in response. 'The 300 practice throws I did every day really paid off.' - "Sorry, what?".

'Of course, I still can't take this thing off.' He complained, motioning to his hair pieces. 'To explain, this is device that controls my powers. If it's taken out or gets broken-' All he wanted to do was explain to the readers, instead, he was hit right in the head with another ball. "I'm sorry! Could you throw it back?!" A player yelled out. "Yikes- You alright Kusuo?" y/n winced, picking up the ball for him.

'Good grief...' Rubbing the side of his head, the player continued to yell, "Please throw it back already!". 'Is that how you ask someone a favour? Geez... Here you go.' Taking the ball from the girl's hands, Saiki threw it back. What he wasn't expecting, was for the ball to fly straight into the sky, disappearing with sparkles. 'That ball flying effect was pretty old school.' Saiki shrugged nonchalantly.

That was, until he realised his mistake. 'Forget that! What just happened?! I used the same amount of strength as before!' He began to panic, looking down at his hand. "Uh... I'm not sure how to tell you this Kusuo but..." Saiki looked over to y/n, who was crouched down... Beside his now semi-broken ball piece of his hair piece. 'Shoot... I won't be able to control my powers. How did that even happen?' - "Nah, it just has a scratch, I'm sure-" Saiki took a step forward, which completely broke the path in front of him. The ball, y/n, and Saiki were sent flying back, but the ball flew right into the sky. 'I can't control my powers!'.

'Anything would happen! If I lean on a wall, it'll break down as if it was a wafer. If I bump into someone, they'll be sent flying into the distance. If I run, the wind pressure will tear off the clothes of those around me!' - "Are these explanations for the readers really necessary?" y/n grumbled, carefully getting back on her feet. 'I'm not finished. Every single move I make could flatten the land around me. Going home like this will be dangerous.' He cautiously pulled out the remaining piece of the hair clip that was in his head.

'I have no choice. I'll use my restoration ability to put it back to how it was.' Placing the piece in the centre of his hand, he further explained, 'This ability turns back time on the object by one day.' - "Seriously, again? I'm not going to be the one who restores the broken fourth wall.". 'Turn back time!' Using his powers, the piece that was now in space, flew back into his palm. 'Okay, problem solved.'.

They stared dumbfounded at each other. New problems arose when Saiki realised his powers had pushed the time too far back. Now the whole pin was un-assembled. 'Wh-Why?! Crap... That's right! My powers are no longer under control.' He cursed. "Wait, Then how far back did you turn back time?" y/n jogged over, keeping her distance in case he would knock her over again. 'Seven years.' - "HUH?!".