Chapter I.

━ Chapter I

━ Chapter I. The Transfer Student.

The bell's ring echoes throughout PK High School, indicating the start of school. Of course, for class 2-3, it was like any other day. The class was bustling like usual: students talking about their weekend, doing homework, reading and what-not.

But for Saiki Kusuo, the teen psychic with hot pink hair and neon green glasses, his morning was filled with nothing but noise. Within the 200 meter radius, his ears burned from the constant chatter and enhanced noises a normal human shouldn't have. Of course, he had a germanium ring that could cancel the noise out ― along with the enhanced senses that came with his powers, but that would mean he'd be completely open for 'ambush', aka; being disturbed by random people; those random people being his 'friends'.

The class was yet to settle, seeing as their homeroom teacher still hadn't entered the room. Plum and sky blue hair came into view ― and Saiki knowing he won't be able to avoid them this time, let them ― with smiles on their faces, greeting the stoic psychic a good morning. Nendou Riki, the 17 year old who looks thrice his age, tagged along, starting a ruckus at the youngest Saiki's desk.

All of the sudden, Saiki suddenly felt numb. His body felt heavy, yet arms light. He felt...free?

The door slammed open, revealing a student from their class ― whom Saiki never bothered to remember his name ― with laboured pants. The class' attention drifted towards the panting student, evident confusion written on their phizzogs.

    "TRANSFER STUDENT!" He yelled, now catching even Saiki's attention.

    "Tch, a new student so late in the year?" Says transfer student number 2.

    "How many transfer students have we had so far?" Kaido asked no one in particular, thinking back to the purple haired ghost medium from class 2 to the arrogant, rich boy Saiko Metori and then two the gyaru, fortune teller Mikoto. "5?!"

Saiki ― still not processing the feeling of not having powers ― sat idly in his seat, eyes drooping and dull with his mouth opened in shock. The door opened once more, making Kuboyasu wonder when it had closed in the first place, revealing Ms. Shima entering with a  dusty-peach blonde boy in tow.

    The class quieted down at the new student, unable to see his face due to him looking down. "Class," Ms. Shima called their attention, "we have another transfer student joining us this semester. Introduce yourself."

Stepping up to the podium, the short boy finally looked up, revealing his starry eyes and adorable features to the classroom. Unfortunately, the sight of so many people eyeing him caused the boy to widen his already shaking eyes, immediately turning around and picking up a piece of chalk.

淑彦 和也

Clenching his fist, he slowly turned back around to meet the class. His eyes met magenta ones, feeling himself becoming calm the more he stared into them.

    "Ohayo, my name is Yoshihiko Kazuya. It's nice to meet you."

----

Hey friends! This is my first actual book on wattpad. TDLOSK is my comfort anime that I rewatch a lot and I wanted to read a fanfiction based on it.

Unfortunately, all I could find were 'Saiki x readers', most of them being fem!readers too! I'm a guy and idk, I just don't enjoy reading fem!readers or any xreaders either. I'm more into xOC books because having an already established name makes it easier to read in my case. Sadly, there is a lack of Saiki x OC and Saiki x m!OC books here and on AO3 too, therefore I decided to write my own book instead!

I'm not going to be following the plot itself, though I will be using some scenes from the anime. The face claim is Shinomiya Hayato from 'Kiss Him, Not Me!' and Atsushi Nakajima from 'Bungo Stray Dogs'

Yes, this is a MxM book, so if you aren't comfortable with this genre or enjoy reading MxF books instead, kindly buzz off and remove this from your library if you added it!

I'm still an amateur writer, so there will be some grammatical and spelling mistakes throughout this book! I apologize for my incompetence! English is my second language (even though i speak it the best) so i'll try my best to write sentences that'll make sense!

Without further ado, I hope you guys enjoy!