Chapter IV.

━━━━━
Chapter IV.
The Nice-ish Delinquent
━━━━━

Aren's eyes widened when the boy's body fell over with a thud. "Well, shit." He breathed out, his stance turning into a delinquent-like squat as he examined the unconcious boy. "Where should I hide the body― NO WAIT THAT'S NOT WHAT YOUR SUPPOSED TO SAY!" He scolded himself, sighing as he pushed his glasses higher up the bridge of his nose. "Should I call Kaido to help me?" He asked in thought, but then remembered Jet-Black Wings had cram school, which made him ruffle his hair in frustration.

Then, like a saviour in angel wings, Saiki decided he should help him. Not because he felt bad for either Kuboyasu or Yoshihiko, but because it would be an inconvenience for him if word got out that the son of a business magnet was supposedly 'knocked out unconcious' by a classmate from PK High School. He didn't want his school to be on the news and for angry mobs to surround the campus. However, since he had concluded that Yoshihiko was the reason that his powers wouldn't work, he basically had to rely on his own skills to help the former gang leader.

"Saiki! Thank god your here! The transfer student suddenly fainted!" Aren yelled, feeling relief wash over him at the sight of the pink haired male.

'No, you scared him to unconciousness.' He told, but sighed remembering that he couldn't use telepathy, so he nodded instead. As he neared closer, he suddenly felt a lot more weaker than usual. Maybe because the closer he gets to Yoshihiko, the more he becomes 'human'? That may be a probable reason.

"Grab him on the left side and I'll take the right. We should bring him to your house for now." Saiki's brows knitted together, staring directly at Aren with a blank look as if saying 'What about your place?'. Aren's sweat dropped, "My old man has some friends coming over today so ― and your house is the nearest!"

Saiki sighed, eventually nodding, knowing very well that they didn't have anymore choice. The only problem was how they were gonna take the still unconcious Kazuya to his house without anyone being suspicious.

They eventually found some shades from the drama club, placing it onto the sleeping boy's face and making their way back down. Thankfully, everyone had gone home as it was nearing 5 pm. The skies that were once a pretty shade of sky blue, turned into the hues of orange and reds, deep purple following it's trail as the sun began to set for the day. People on the street became scarce as well, the only people they passed by joggers too occupied by the music in their ears and tired students from cram schools and office workers. By the time they reached the Saiki residence, it was a quarter to 6:30 pm. The sky was darker than before; the reds and oranges replaced with the black sky plus purple horizon. The streetlamps too, woke up to replace the burning sun, casting a shadow upon the cement road in the shape of the boys' figures.

"Well, I leave him to you, Saiki. Call me when he wakes up! See ya, Saiki!" Saiki nodded in response to the plum haired boy's wave, supporting the boy solo as he brought him into the lit house.

As soon as they were inside, the sound of crashing filled the psychic's ears, along with pained yells that came from his father and screams from his mother. Anxiously, he gently laid the still sleeping boy on the floor before slipping out of his shoes and breaking into a run to aid hs parents.

However, disappointment replaced his anxiety at the sight of his parents on the floor with their lips glued together with blushing faces and wide eyes, pasta and sauce splattered on and everywhere around them. Sighing, he let them be, giving zero shits about everything and went back to the front door to pick up the limp Yoshihiko, bringing the boy up into his room. His parents were still on the floor mind you.

Once they were in, his door was pushed to a click with his foot, bringing the boy to lay on his bed. Saiki was still unable to use his powers with Kazuya around, making him have to do everything manually. He pulled up the blanket onto Kazuya, placing the boy's bag beside his and started to change out of his uniform.

'Yare, yare. What a tiring day.' He thought, going over the events of today. He quickly slipped into his home clothes and picked up his bag, leaning it against the foot of his desk as he took out his books to do his homework. Now, if Saiki wanted to, he could use his powers to get everything right. He could use thoughtography to be a reference, or use his telepathy to hear the smartest person in his class' answer, or use his x-ray vision to copy from Yoshihiko's book ― but unfortunately, due to Yoshihiko somehow being an anti-psychic receptable and him wanting to be the most average student in his school, he doesn't do that. But even without his psychic abilities; he, just like his brother Saiki Kusuke, is quite intelligent too, meaning he could easily get all correct. But he won't do that. Because that goes against his belief to be the most average person in his school.

As he did his homework, his attention was caught by Yoshihiko who whimpered in his sleep, tossing back and forth as heavy breaths fell from his lips.

"Nii-chan..."

"Don't leave me here..."

back with another update!

Sorry for taking long, i was (and still am) swamped with assignments and i also started watching the mo dao zu shi donghua recently (i dont think i shouldve started watching it when im behind on school tho-). Jiang Cheng is my baby daddy now, fax no printer, bottle no cap, copy no translate. Anyways, how the fuck am i going to make a powerpoint based on my ethnic group when there is little info about it and my grandparents live in a rural area????