Ache

!!!!WARNING!!!! this chapter is basically all smut sooooo... yeah ;)

She was kissing Luke.

She was kissing. Luke.

Her hands were on his shoulders, gripping tightly, completely overwhelmed with the feeling of his lips moving against hers.

The man had started slow, easing her into the new feeling, but he had soon lost control and bit her bottom lip softly.

She gasped in surprise, allowing him to slip his tongue into her mouth. Her own tentatively met his, body heating at the feeling.

His hands roamed her body, skimming up her legs, her sides, and up to cup her cheeks.

They separated slowly, needing air. Nadia panted, hanging her head slightly, glancing at the man with hooded eyes. her eyes closed once more when Luke continued to pepper kisses along her jawline and up to her ear.

Gently, he pulled her closer by her hips, until she could feel herself pushing into something hard.

The girl gasped at the sensation, stomach tightening further and an ache beginning to form low in her belly.

As her nails dug into his shoulders, he only continued to kiss and suck at her neck, fingers massaging her delicate waist.

She could hear breathy moans, and faintly realized they were coming from her. 

She lost all thoughts when the man used his grip on her hips to push her down, increasing the pressure on her center tenfold.

Crying out, she buried her face into his neck and wrapped her arms around him.

She had never experienced something so intense.

The man continued to grind her hips into him, once again moving his lips to her ear.

Kissing it lightly, he began stroking the girl's back with one hand, the other keeping a steady pace.

"Good girl," he murmured into her ear, voice husky with arousal. He could feel her dampness seeping through his joggers, and his lips tilted up at how eagerly she was grinding into him. His own member was rock hard, ready for a release.

"Such a good girl for me, huh?" It was another kiss, this time to her cheek. "Does it feel good, baby?" He pushed down harshly, causing a small sob to come from the girl. "Taking what you want? Grinding that little pussy onto me?"

He chuckled lightly when he felt her nod. Such a good girl. Even when she was nearly incoherent with the pleasure he gave her, she still managed to give a reply.

His hands slipped down, coming to cup her ass underneath the large sweatshirt and squeezing slightly. He let her have more control of the motions, only guiding her hips when she slowed down. 

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a dark figure standing in the doorway of the living room, watching intently at the moaning little mess currently grinding all over his erection.

Eyes hazy with pleasure, Luke looked at him and smirked, not at all minding the audience. In fact, he was quite proud to put on the little show.

Will glared, feeling slightly jealous of the man, and very very turned on. 

This only caused Luke's smirk to widen, as he made a show of kissing the girl's neck and massaging her bum.

"Why the fuck wasn't I invited?" Will's booming voice was heard, causing the girl to tense, and immediately scramble out of the blonde man's lap.