Prologue

I looked out the window as the bus pick up more passengers. A few minutes had passed and the bus finally took off.

Office Worker :"Excuse me ,shouldn't you offer your seat!" ,Just as I was about to close my eyes it snapped back open ,I heard loud and angry voice ,is that person perhaps talking to me!

I turned to look where the voice came from. A young and well built blond man of high school age had sat down in one of priority seat ,The elderly woman stood right next to him,and another woman stood right beside her ,This second younger lady appeared to be an office worker. I'm glad that I wasn't the one being scolded.

"That's a really crazy question, lady," the boy said.I wondered whether the boy was angry, unobservant, or just painfully honest. In any case, he grinned broadly and crossed his legs. "Why should I offer up my seat? There's no reason for me to do so."

"You're sitting in a priority seat. It's natural to offer up those seats to the elderly."

"I don't understand. Priority seats are just that: priority seats. I have no legal obligation to move. Since I'm currently occupying this seat, I should be the one who determines whether or not I move. Am I supposed to give up my seat just because I'm young? Ha! That reasoning is nonsense."

He didn't speak like a normal high school student. His hair was dyed blond, which made him stand out." I'm a healthy young person who certainly wouldn't find standing
inconvenient. However, I'd obviously expend more energy by standing than I
would by sitting. I have no intention of doing such a pointless thing"

After flashing a pointlessly vigorous smile, the boy slid his earphones in and began listening to rather cacophonous music. The office lady now clenched her teeth in frustration. Though she tried needling the boy by arguing further, his smug, self-important attitude remained fixed.At any rate, If you ignored the question of a moral imperative,it was true that he wasn't legally obligated to give up his seat.

"I'm sorry..." Desperately fighting back her tears, the office lady
apologized to the elderly woman.

"Um... I think that the lady is right." The woman received unexpected support from someone standing alongside her. The helper, a girl wearing my high school's uniform, gave her brave and frank opinion to the boy.

"And the new challenger is a pretty girl, eh? It would seem that I'm rather lucky with the fairer sex," the boy said.

"This poor woman appears to have been suffering for quite some time now. Won't you offer up your seat? While you might consider such courtesy unnecessary, I think it would contribute greatly to society."

Crack! The boy snapped his fingers. "A contribution to society, you say? Well, that is a rather interesting opinion. It's certainly true that offering up one's seat to the elderly could be viewed in such a positive light. Unfortunately, I have no interest in contributing to society. I care only for my own satisfaction. Oh, and one more thing. You're asking me, the one in the priority seat, to give up his spot, but couldn't you simply ask one of the other people seated on this crowded bus?
If you truly cared for the elderly, then something like priority seating would be a rather trivial concern, wouldn't you agree?" The boy's haughty attitude remained unchanged.

I wondered what the others would do. As I looked around, I saw two kinds of people: those who had pretended not to have heard anything and those who looked hesitant. However, the girl sitting next to me was different. She alone wasn't swept up by the confusion. Her face remained expressionless while continuing reading a book in her hand.

"I agree with narcist-kun." I said breaking the silence everyone eyes turned to me, probably surprise by my sudden involvement, I paid them no mind" But since I want quiet ride to school, you can have my seat" I said while standing from my seat and went to the back of the bus since there is less crowd there.

I was lost in my thought while gazing outside the window when suddenly I felt tap on my back, turning around I was met with girl who tried to help the elderly woman. "Thank you very much for offering your seat" the girl thanked me, now that I look closely she's pretty and have great figure as well

"No need to thank me, like I said I only wanted quiet ride " I uninterestedly replied

"By the way my name is Kushida Kikyo " she just went ahead and introduced herself even after I told her I want quiet ride, I can imagine that she will popular between the boys.

"Nice to meet you Kushida, my name Ayanokouji Kiyotaka"

"Nice to meet you too Ayanokouji-kun, by the way I saw that you're wearing the same uniform, what class you're in?"

"D class" I replied, In instant Kushida widened her eyes.

"ah what a coincidence! I'm also placed in D class, look like we'll be together for a year, huh? Let's get along with each other" coincidence indeed.

"Likewise." Finally I managed to end the conversation. A few minutes later the bus stopped.

"Ah looks like finally arrived " she said. both of us stepped down from bus and walking toward the school together.

"Is it alright if we go together, Ayanokouji-kun? " Kushida asked.

"sure I don't mind." I have no reason to reject her offer since we're going to the same place anyway

I stopped for a moment to gaze at the front gate formed from natural rock. Advance Nurture High School, an elite and prestigious school that boasting 100% employment rate, first rate teaching method, and tuition fee that's fully covered by the government.

This would be my school from now on. Okay, stop for a moment. Take a deep breath. All right, here we go!

"Wait!" I had sudden urge to punch who ever ruined my moment, when I turn around I saw a girl with long black hair, it was a girl that sit next to me on the bus. I noticed that Kushida stiffened for a moment but regained her composure.

"Do you know her Kushida? " I spoke with low voice, I guessing that she is some kind of acquaintance or something with Kushida, since I don't see any reason for her to approach us like this.

"No it's my first time seeing her" she replied but I can't help but feels somehow she is not telling the truth.

"Um.. Is there something we can help? " I asked.

"You were looking at me on the bus, why?" I raised one brow from her question 'did she really stop me just for that' the sudden urge to punch her only increase.

"Don't flatter yourself. I just wanted to see everyone reaction on commotion that happened earlier ". I don't think she liked my words because she shot me an icy glare.

"I hope I never see you again" and with that she left us ahead.

"sigh, I don't know why, but I feel that I'm going to see her soon." I said while looking to the sky

"come on, we'll be late." Kushida who was silent in the whole exchange suddenly nudge me

"yeah, lets go."

first give me your opinion and ideas that will help me.fell free to criticize