Chapter 1

'Boring.....' is the only thing I can say about entrance ceremony, I bet everyone think the same as me.

I was walking around to finally find my classroom, D Class. I can see some student already inside, I walked toward the seat that bore my nameplate. It was at the back of the room, near the window. A good place to sit, generally.

As I looked around, I saw that the room was already halfway filled with students. The others were either immersed in their class materials or already talking with other people. Perhaps they'd all been friends beforehand or had only recently gotten acquainted.

Well since I have not used to communicate with the other I'm just directing my gaze outside the windows.

"What an unpleasant coincidence " I heard someone when I turned around I saw that black haired girl that approached me this morning.

I just kept looking at her for few second then returned my gaze to the window while ignoring her.

"isn't to rude to ignore someone talking to you" what does she wants from me I am trying my best to fall sleep since I didn't have much rest when i escaped from him but this certain fly is trying to get on my nerve I am to lazy to respond to her so I kept my gaze on the window

"tch" looks like she finally shup up. I was about to close my eyes when the door open revealing a beautiful woman around late tweenies. She stood in front the class .

After the rules talk

"interesting" I muter this words after rules being explained. There were some key words that sensei empathies like 'this month' and 'metrits'. This school is far from normal by giving 100K points after that easy test but I need more information to confirm my theory. And if I'am right which I am 90% sure my plan to live lazy life will be secure well at least until that man attack.

"does anyone have question." I need to keep this secret until I have enough evidence to convince my classmate judging by their reaction when they heard will receive 100K points they don't have slight suspicion. If I played my cared right I will be able to maintain my lazy life while preventing them from targeting me in the future.

Since no one asked any question sensei left while looking slightly disappointed. Well since I am trying to gather some information regarding the S system I stood from my seat while heading to the door.

"wait" I got called out. Turning my head to direction of the voice there stood a male student with average height with non dyed blonde hair and blue eyes.

"do you need something from me" I said looking at him in the eyes.

"Starting today we're all going to be classmates. So I think it's good idea if we introduce ourself, how is it? Of course I won't force you if you don't want" what a bold action, he has good social adaptability.

"ayanokouji kiyotaka" I told him my name since there is no reason to deny him" if that's all then I am taking my leave I have business I need to attained" with that I left classroom to take look around the campus.

I first headed toward cafeteria since I am hungry, when I arrived I notice there is free meals in the menu this only increase the theory I came up with regarding this school.

After finishing my food I went around while scanning my surrounding searching for any blind spot the has no camera. While strolling around the campus I stumble to convenience store.

"unpleasant coincidence" I first heard those words when stepping inside store, those words where coming from my annoying seatmate. I ignore her existence since I am too tired to waste my breath on her.

"hey don't ignore me" she said after I didn't pay attention to her.

"what are you doing" since it looks she wont leave me alone I might break this relationship once for all.

"what do you mean"

"I mean I clearly don't want to talk to you but you keep insisting. Is there something you need from me"

"w-what" it looks like she didn't expect me to talk back to her with cold tone

"you clearly said that you don't want to see me again and now I am trying my best to do that. But you're just like barking dog that don't know when to stop" and with those words I left to pick up my stuff.

"you going to pay for this" she said that while I take some distance.

While picking some food I saw something interesting "free" stuff to take if we really get 100K a month there is no reason to this free items that only confirms my suspicions and start to form plan to live leisurely life in this school.

Sudo scene happened exactly like LN

After getting my dorm key I headed to my room. After putting my stuff down I fell to bed since I am too tired to cock.

"so this is freedom" I crack smile after finally getting what I want but my mind still recalling something while drifting to sleep

" I wonder when she'll come"