Goldenstar's Journey - Part Five

The sun was now high in the air, and the golden tom was already quite far away from camp. He felt a thrill of excitement being so far away from camp, but he soon forget because if his real quest. He would travel first to the Twolegplace. He had seen some rouges around there, are some might know Wilt. But first, he has to hunt. He hadn't eaten since early yesterday. Goldenstar senses the rich smell of something, and he whips around, seeing a shrew. He creeps up carfully, making sure the bird can't see him. Then, he pounces. The unaware creature tries to fly, but the toms claws dig deeper, and pull it down. With a quick nip to the neck, it's body goes limp. Goldenstar swipes his tongue around his lips, not being able to wait for his meal anymore. After the delicious, rich meat, he continues his journey. He halts when he gets to the clan border. He only crosses it to get to the Moonstone or Gatherings, but after this time, he might not come back. He golden cat closes his eyes and places a paw outside of the clan. Then, he walks out of his home. He forces his eyes open, narrowing them. I'm coming Wilt, and I'll be the last cat you'll see.

--------------------------------------------
End of part 5

If you would like me to add your cat in, comment, tell me their name, rank, age and if they're in Thunderclan, or another clan, or if they're clan born or not, or a rouge, or a kitty pet. Vote please. Part four will be up soon! :) - LunaLightTheNightKat