Chapter 1

Elena and Dixie, fast asleep after a long day including the finishing of training, and finally becoming Angels. Right now, it's 3:45 am and they have a well deserved break for all Angels.

(Little flashback)

"Congratulations! You two are finally Angels after around 4 months of training. You two have met all of the requirements." Rebekah told them.

Once they finished that conversation, Elena saw Sabina and Jane.

"Oh my gosh!!!! You're an Angel now!!!!" Sabina yelled from her Jeep. Jane waved to come over, and of course Elena did.

"You're officially an Angel! Ahhh!!" Jane yelled in her very British accent. She hugged Elena and saw Dixie.

"Hey Dix! You're an Angel too now! Rebekah told us already." Sabina yelled and motioned for her to come over.

They were all in the Jeep driving around for some time. Sabina and Jane in the front seat, Elena and Dixie in the back. They talked and laughed for hours, and they arrived back around sundown.

Ok, this is not my best work. I'm working on it though. Also, I have already written this whole thing, but the ending is quite underdeveloped. So I'm gonna ask you, the probably 2 people who are reading this to tell me if I should keep the underdeveloped ending so I could make a sequel for it, or should I just write.

Or I could write alternate endings....probably not though because I would become VERY impatient trying to figure out more then 2.