Chapter 5

(Elena) Everything is becoming so surreal. The girls are on our side, we're learning about each other. I know their names, Miley and Camryn. We're becoming friends. I'm working for technical spies. It's insane. It's changing so much, maybe the agency and legal stuff will change, maybe not. We arrived back to LA after a while and they came with us which is sort of exciting to me.

Before those days, they didn't know each other. But after, not only did they become coworkers, but they also became friends. In those few days, they had taken down most of his team. The day after they took out the rest. And after a little while, they took him down himself. Miley and Camryn became a legal part of the Angels and the Angels were under governmental control in most of Europe (Germany, Spain, the Netherlands, France, UK, Italy, Poland, and a few others) and the USA.

(Camryn) Everything is changing for us. And for the most part, for the better. It's really exciting but nerve wracking. I'm technically an Angel now. They've changed their names though, not the girls but the organisation. Our rank is still Angels but the whole thing is no longer called just Angels. It's technically owned by our old thing which is the Widows, sort of similar one word names other than the words being nothing alike. After everything in this experience. First off, I went to America for the first time. Second, I met some new really nice girls. And third, we all took down John and his team forever. At least as far as we know of....

This is the ending of it, it isn't much and that's why I added those 3 ideas for the ending stuff. I hope I can get at least an answer soon.