FIRST SCENARIO WOOO

Nobody's POV

"Hey kid, wake up" The clown said softly while kneeling aside the young boy, suddenly he woke up with a jolt. The younger of the two looked at the clown and backed up against the wall, clearly scared. "Hey, it's alright... I won't come any closer if you don't want me too" The clown spoke softly and slowly all the while using a reassuring tone. The boy nodded slowly and held a hand out to the clown hesitantly. "M-my names Jack, Jack Cult." The boy said slowly. "Well Jack, I'm SunDr0p, nice to meetcha!" The clown replied while taking the boy's hand and shaking it. "Now Jack, do you know where your parents are?" SunDr0p asked slowly. "N-no... All I remember is fighting with Martin and then running off into the woods by my house..." he replied seemingly confused as to how he was there. "Alright, that's okay, do you know any of your family member's phone numbers?" The clown known as SunDr0p was now helping the younger boy up. "I... I don't think so..." "That's alright. Here why don't I take Ya to a real nice guy, his name is G0Z and he's a doctor, he can take a look atcha to make sure you aren't hurt. Would that be alright Jack?" "Y-Yeah, my ankle kinda hurts anyway."

***TIMESKIP CUZ IM LAZY***

When they get there

SunDr0p's POV

I knocked on G0Z's office door softly and looked down to see Jack looking up at me. When he noticed I was looking he looked back at the floor. Soon enough, the door opened to reveal a very tired looking G0Z. "Oh? Sunny? Why are you up so late?" "Hey G0Z, never mind that, I was walking around the circus and found Jack here." I said as I motioned to where Jack had been just a minute ago. "Uh... Sunny, I think he's hiding behind you..." "Oh? Jack..." I turned and knelt so we would be the same height, "It's alright, G0Z is really nice, I promise." "A-alright..." he said quietly, as G0Z motioned for us to come into his room. "You guys can sit on my bed if you'd like too" G0Z said simply while gathering his medical tools. As we sat Jack tapped on my shoulder and motioned for me to come closer "C-can I hold your hand Miss SunDr0p?" Oh. My. Father Sun. I thought to myself This kid is too cute. "Of course, Jack" "Thank y-ou..."

Time Skip (Last one I promise -w-")

Nobody's POV

As G0Z was asking questions he noticed that Jack was struggling to stay awake. "Jack? You know if you're tired, we may continue tomorrow instead of finishing all of the questions tonight." "Th-at would be nice..." "Of Course. Sunny will you please take him to Yuck0's Arcade? I had notified him ahead of time just in case." "Got it."

So, in the end, Jack spent the night with Yuck0 who, surprisingly, took quite the liking to the younger boy. The next day SunDr0p was able to get in touch with one of her acquaintances who in turn, was able to get up with Martin. He showed up the circus rather quickly after hearing the news and immediately had his arms around Jack in what looked to be a very tight hug and was questioning him about where he had been and why he had left. Jack explained that he had run off into the woods after their argument and now remembered tripping and twisting his ankle. How he had gotten from the middle of the woods to the Circus in The Sky however, he had no idea. Martin expressed that it was a miracle and thanked G0Z and SunDr0p repeatedly for looking after him. Though it seemed Jack was wary about leaving and asked if he could speak with SunDr0p alone for a moment. He expressed that he wanted to see her again but most likely would not be able to come to the circus very often because of church and homeschooling. So, they compromised, Sunny talked to Martin and was given permission to come and visit whenever she or Jack felt necessary.

THE END 

Hey, this is the first thing I've written in a while so it might be actual crap, but, oh well. Anyways I hope you are having a good morning/afternoon/night. Love,

-❤Z00Z00❤

Wordcount: 695