Meeting.

(D/N) - Dog's Name

(F/F/B) - Favorite Flavor Boba

Seth Smiles + Reader. I will be using gender neutral pronouns.

(Y/N) POV

"(D/N)! Wanna go for a jog with me?!" I chuckled as my pittie came running downstairs and almost fell. "Be careful mamas...You don't wanna hurt your babies.." I said giggling a bit and grabbing her leash. "C'mon sweet thing. Let's go" I calmly opened the door and walked outside. I laughed as I watched (D/N) run around our yard. "Alright, C'mere." I said motioning to her and watching her hesitate and then slowly come over to me. "I know mamas.. I know you don't like it but, some people are scared of you sweetie.." I put her leash on and began walking towards the gate in front of my house.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LAZY FAGGUETTE: when they were done jogging.

(Y/N) POV:

"Whew.. heheh.. You did so good mamas!" I exclaimed while kneeling down to hug her and carefully rub her belly. "How about we get a drink and go to the park hm?" She jumped up at that idea and happily licked my face. "Heheh okay... that's a yes"  I got up and looked around before seeing a boba stand. I smiled and dug my wallet out of my pocket before walking over and ordering (F/F/B) and a water bottle for (D/N). "Okay Ma'am that'll be $2.49" "Okay Thank you!" I replied happily and took my boba and the water before walking over to a nearby bench. "Okay, Here ya go mamas." I said as I placed (D/N)'s bowl on the ground and poured some water into it from the bottle.  I took out my book and began reading for a couple of minutes before I heard my pittie bark. "Huh?" I looked up quickly and saw her grab ahold of a skateboard with her mouth. "Oh My God!! (D/N)!!" I got up and ran over quickly and carefully grabbing her trying to pull her off of it. "I'm so so sorry!!" I apologized quickly while pulling her away and handing the skateboard back to its owner. He chuckled lightly before calmly saying "It's alright really. Things happen." He then stuck his hand out "I'm Seth by the way" "Oh, I'm (Y/N)" I replied while carefully shaking his hand. 

Seth POV:

(Y/N)?... what a pretty name... I thought to myself while looking them up and down. Gah! Who are you kidding Seth?! You just met them.. I blushed lightly before running my hand trough my hair and meeting their eyes again. "Hey.. Uh (Y/N) we should hang out again sometime.. Here.." I said before taking a sticky note out of my bag and writing my number on it. "And.... There! That's my number. Just call me whenever and we can hang out!" "Oh Thanks!" They said before reaching out and taking the sticky note from me. I felt my cheeks heat up as their fingers grazed my hand. I chuckled softly before looking at the watch on my wrist. "Oh shit! I gotta go. I'll talk to you Later (Y/N)!"

(Y/N) POV:

He winked at me before putting his board down and riding off. "Oh god he was really pretty" I quietly thought aloud. I looked up and saw the dark clouds over head. "Oh fuuucckkk!! C'mon (D/N) we gotta get home before it rains!" I quickly ran back over to the bench and packed our stuff up. We made it home just in time. As soon as I closed the door I heard thunder and then it started pouring.

Holy shit. Okay, so, I still don't have an update schedule but, if someone would care too could you please inform me of some myths lore? Myths like shadelight and a few others! I would like to include them later on but I don't really know their personalities. Also, could you guys tell me which myths are comfy with shipping and which aren't? Thanks, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter even if it was a bit shorter than the rest!(I'm not sure I haven't Looked lol)

-❤Z00Z00❤

WordCount: 585 words