Dreams.

This is not my original idea, i got it from a prompt generator because I had no ideas. This is the prompt: You've been having vivid dreams recently about a beautiful girl. This morning in class your teacher announces the arrival of a new transfer student. It's the girl from your dreams. She drops a folded piece of paper on your desk as she walks past you to her seat.

Also, This will be in a sort of "school" au. This is my first x reader. So, sorry if it's bad.

G0Z POV:

I've been having these dreams. They're... strange. to say the least. They're never the same. Yet, they always have one similarity. Her. She's gorgeous. She's everything I've ever wanted in someone before, but, she's just a dream. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when my friend Z00ZY sits down beside me. "Heya G0Z!" "Hello Z00ZY" I reply calmly as I close my notebook and put it in my bag. "ooooo whatcha writin about?" I pause at his question and consider telling him. "Uh, just some weird dreams i've been having lately." "Oh okay!

Timeskip because i feel so fuckin awkward rn

After they got too school and went to class

(Y/N)'s POV

I heard the teacher calmly announce that I would be joining the class. I looked up as she motioned for me to come into the classroom and introduce myself. "Uh, Hello, I'm (Y/N). I hope we can all get along." I said as I absent mindedly looked at the students that I would be joining. Then I saw what I had been looking for, or rather, who. Him. I quickly went to my seat placing the note i had written on his desk as I passed. So many thoughts crowded my mind as I attempted to take notes. Then, the bell rung. I looked up confused too see my classmates putting their stuff away. I guess I must have zoned out.  I begin packing my stuff and getting ready for, wait, what class did I have next. "Uhm, hello?" "Hm? O-oh! Sorry am I in your way?" "No, I was just wondering if you needed help? You look worried." I suddenly realize I'm talking to him. My heart gives a flutter at that and I blush slightly wondering if He's read the note yet. "Oh, uh, I just don't know where my next class is." I explain after giggling nervously. "Oh well, I can help you! What class do you have next?" "Uh, I think foreign Language. German, specifically." "Really? Me too! I'm G0Z by the way!" Yep, this is him. For sure. I really didn't expect him to be this nice though. "Oh, cool. My name is (Y/N)."

G0Z POV

(Y/N)... What a beautiful name. I know its her. She sounds the same. Looks the same. Well, she is much more beautiful in person. "Here, c'mon" I hold my hand out too her, my heart fluttering as she hesitantly takes it. We walk to our next class in silence. Not awkward silence. But, not quite comfortable. This kind of silence is filled with tension that makes you feel as if you're going to burst. I really hope she doesn't think I'm weird.

Okay, I can't do anymore right now. I'm sorry if It's bad, I was literally forcing myself to write this. Uh, I hope you enjoyed and I'll probably write another part. But that very possibly won't be the next chapter. I might update again today. Probably not, but I'll try. Thanks for reading!

-❤Z00Z00❤

Word count: 583