Recovery.

Slight Angst and fluff.

Trigger warnings: mentions of throwing up.

Nobody's POV:

The young girl pushed herself to run faster, the branches hitting her face, scraping her legs. She didn't care. She wanted out. She wanted to be as far away from that disgusting place she called home. She wanted away from those sorry excuses of friends and parents. So, she ran, and ran. Until, she couldn't anymore. Her side ached, she had eaten before running. She threw up. Shoving her finger down her throat again, and again. Until it was all gone. She shakily got up and walked away before laying down on a soft patch of grass. Feeling sleep tug on her aching form. She fell softly into a dreamless sleep.

Time skip cause idk what to do here.

Nobody's POV

He was walking. First he heard breathing. Then he saw her. Seeing her shaking form, now tossing and turning in her sleep. He sat beside her. Slowly, cautiously bringing her head into his lap. "Shhh... It's alright my child. You're safe now."  He carefully picked her up bridal style before brushing her brown hair away from her eyes. "You'll always be safe as long as I'm here."

Last Time skip I promise.

After he had brought her "Home"

Elise Anne's POV

I hazily sat up and rubbed my eyes softly. Then the panic struck. "Where.... am I?" I mumbled softly while getting a good look at the room before getting up and walking to the door. I took a deep breath before shakily grabbing the door knob and turning it. I peeked out of the crack in the door to see nobody in the hallway. I made a run for it. I could feel my bare feet hitting the tiled floors of what looked to be a hospital. I saw the glass doors. I pushed them open and ran outside. That feeling. I hate it. It makes me weak. Hunger. Oh well, maybe I can hold it down this time. I looked at my surroundings. "What is this place? A circus?" I mumbled before hissing in pain and looking at my arms to see them patched up. "When did.....? I need to find someone and get some answers." That's when I saw the top of what I assumed to be the main tent. There, I though to myself, There's bound to be someone there. I made my way through the circus slowly, taking in every detail until I made it too the big tent. I walked inside and everything went black for a second. Then I heard a loud yet, almost soothing voice. "Hello my child. It's nice to see you awake, you're safe now. No need to worry."  "H....Hello Sir...If.. If I may ask, Where, where am I?" He smiled at me warmly and beckoned me closer before speaking once again. "Well, you're in the Circus in The Sky of course!"  "Ri-right. Uhm, why, why am I here exactly?" I asked cautiously as to not make him upset. "Don't worry my child, everything will make sense in due time. For now, you may experience some.... Changes." He avoided my question. That's a red flag. Yet, I still wanted to trust him. "O-okay sir."  He chuckled softly before saying "No need to call me sir, my child. You may simply call me Father Sun." "Alright, Father Sun." I said while taking in my surroundings. Suddenly a loud Crack was heard and I quickly turned to see a clown with a rat, who was about my height panting heavily. When he looked up and saw me his eyes went wide. "The...There you are! We were looking everywhere! G0Z was so worried!!" "G-G0z?? Who's that?" I asked while slowly turning to face Father Sun once again. "Z00ZY, Please bring everyone. I think it's time they meet Miss. Elise Anne. Don't you?" "Oh, yes, Of course Father sun."

Okay, Long story short, Elise, is our main character. She ran from home after her father hit her. She was honestly done with everything at that point. At this point in time Elise is 13. However, as of my other chapter she will have officially spent 10 years with the Circus in The Sky crew. Though somewhere during her fourth year with them. She shed the name 'Elise' and instead, exchanged it for the name SunDr0p. It was her. They helped her learn how to not forget, but to learn from her past. And she did. She learned to love. To cry. And Most importantly, To Recover.

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter that was sorta kinda a backstory for SunDr0p! I hope you are having a wonderful day/night and I may post another chapter today, but I can't make any promises. Also, Requests are open as of today and tomorrow, because I have run out of ideas. Please just pm me or write your request in the comments below!! Thanks, Love you guys,                 -❤Z00Z00❤

Word Count: 813 words.