1

"Uh.. Hello! My name's Ouma Kokichi." I announced. I had just transferred to a new school because the bullying at my last school got so bad. Saihara-chan suggested I move to his school so he could "protect me." He's so cute. I love him and nothing could change that. He's mine and I'm his. I would do anything just so we could live peacefully without anyone bothering us, even if it mean I have to kill.

"How about you go sit in the back, next to Saihara?" The teacher stared at me. It was like she was staring into my soul. I nodded and sat next to Saihara-chan, next to the window. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He's so cute! I saw someone in the front glare at us. He looked disgusted... But, he hasn't done anything yet so I have no reason to rid the world of his disgusting presence. "Ouma, can you answer this question please?" Fuck

I looked at the question. "Its alright if not, you did just tra-"

"X = 194 to the power of 8." She looked impressed. Saihara-chan looked over to me, his mouth agape. Why is he so impressed? I cocked my head to the side and looked at him. I thought I saw his face get red, but it's probably just my imagination. He smiled widely and gave me a thumbs up. The lesson continued as planned until the bell rang. Everyone got up and left the classroom. I looked over and saw Saihara-chan being dragged away by some girl. I watched as she caressed his chest and face, even kissing his cheek.

I walked passed them with my head down, obviously mad. How dare she... I'll have to rid her soon. "Ouma-kun! Wait! I'm sorry about her, she has this stupid crush on me.." I smiled and said it was okay. We walked outside, since that class was our last. "So.. Nobody bullied you today, right?" I shook my head.

"Saihara-chan I have to turn here.." We said our goodbyes and split. I already miss him.. I looked up and saw the girl that was flirting with Saihara-chan ealier! I'm so lucky..! I ran up to her and waved. "Hello!"

"Oh.. Hi! you're the new kid, right?" She seemed nice. Its a shame she decided to flirt with my Saihara-chan. We continued to talk about random things until I asked if she wanted to come to my house. She nodded her head and we walked there. I sat her down on the couch and continued our conversation.

"Hey, do you want any tea?" She nodded and I got up to the kitchen. As the water was boiling I got sleeping pills. I watched the water poured into the cup. When it was filled, I dropped the pills in the drink. It dissolved and I brought the tea over to her. She smiled and thanked me and began drinking it. Not even 10 minutes later she looked tired.

"Hey, do you mind if I take a nap for a few minutes?" She looked at me, her eyes droopy.

"Not at all! My house is yours.." She layed down and I waited a few minutes to make sure she was asleep before picking her up and taking her to the basement. I sat her in a chair I had down there and tied her up.

An hour later

Her eyes opened and she looked around. "W-where am I..?"

"My basement! I wanted to teach you a few things about messing with things that aren't yours..." I smiled at her and her eyes teared up.

"What are you talking about? I-I didn't take anything from you-" I laughed.

"Wow! You're funny... I'm not talking about-" My phone vibrated in my pocket. I sighed and took it out, to answer it. "Hello?"

"Hey Ouma-kun! I'm walking to your house."

"Huh? Why?" He couldn't have chose a worse time to come over. I looked over at the girl. We exchanged names, but I could care less about her name. All that matters is she tried to steal my Saihara-chan. I grabbed a knife and held it to her neck when I saw she was going try to scream for help.

"Don't you remember? We were going to play video games together today!" Crap.. I totally forgot. "Im walking up to your door now!~" He's so cute! I hung up and put tape over her mouth.

"Make a sound, or try to leave, you're dead. Got it?" She quickly nodded. "Good!" I quickly went to the front door to let Saihara-chan in.

"Hi Ouma-kun!" I let him inside, knowing damn well the girl in the basement could hear every single thing that was happening.

"Hello Saihara-chan." He laughed a bit.

"I don't know how many times I have to tell you, just call me Shuichi! There's no need for formality." I apologized.

"Would you like some tea?" I heard a muffled scream come from the basement.

"What was that? Is there someone else here?" I laughed.

"Of course not! Just you.. And me..." I didn't mean to come off thay creepy... He probably thinks I'm crazy now! What do I do.. I can't lose him, I love him! He's everything to me, He's my world! He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Tea would be nice.." He continued to pamper my face with kisses. I laughed and lightly pushed him off of me. "

"Youre so sweet.. Oh, I need to grab more tea bags.." He volunteered and asked where they are. "They're in the basement." I completely forgot about the girl down there and watched as he went down. I started the water, when I had remembered what's down there. "Fuck!"

I ran downstairs and saw Saihara-chan leaning on a wall, staring at the girl. I hadn't gone far down enough for him to see me, but I saw him. I definitely saw him. "Hm.. I wonder what you did to end up like this? Must be pretty bad if Ouma-kun did this to you. You look like a mess, and I bet he probably hasn't even touched you! You're pathetic..." He grabbed the tea and began walking towards the stairs when he saw me. He smiled.

"S-Saihara-chan listen-" He cut me off.

"Nope! Don't wanna hear an explanation! I just want to know what she did." I smiled and hugged him.

"I thought you were going to leave me because of this! I love you Saihara-chan.." He hugged back.

"I love you too, Kokichi."

1111 words