3

My feet stomped against the pavement as I followed the two assholes that made the mistake of messing with Ouma-kun. As they turned into an alleyway I followed. Perfect! They're exactly where I need them! The alleyway is a dead end too. Idiots... The two made it to the end and sat down as I approached them, smiling.

"Hah! Is that Saihara? What the fuck do you want, faggot?" I got closer to them and they stood up, assuming I wanted to fight. That's really not what I want at all! I want them to pay for what they did. It's funny how pathetic they looked when I pulled out a knife. Their eyes widened and they got this terrified look on their face. "H-hey man.. We don't mean any harm... Put the knife away, yeah?" I laughed slightly.

"You guys are stupid! You are such assholes and you think I'll spare you? How stupid!" They looked at each other then back at me.

"L-listen man.. We won't bully anymore.. Okay? Just put the knife down.." What idiots... They think I'll stop just because they want me to. The world needs to be cleansed of their filth.

"Fine then! You won't kill me without a fight!" He lunged foreward to punch me but I stabbed him in the stomach. He coughed up some blood and looked up at me. He looked scared. "What... The hell, S-Saihara?"

"Aww... How cute! You look so helpless.." I dragged the knife up. He coughed up more blood when I pulled it out, looking at his pussy friend. He shook, tears streaming down his face.

"P-please.. I-I don't wanna die... I won't tell anyone about this just.. Spare me.. Please-"

"Shut up." I stabbed him in the throat. He looked helpless.. With all my years of helping my uncle at the detective agency, I knew how to get away with murder. I cleaned up any signs that might've pointed towards me, threw on the black hoodie I brought with me and left the ally. I smiled. I probably looked pretty creepy, wearing all black, smirkiny. Yeah, pretty creepy. Honestly, I'm not sure why Ouma-kuns with me! I'm so worthless compared to perfection like him... He deserves someone better, like Momota-kun. Anyways, I had reached my house after about 15 minutes. When I opened the door, I saw Ouma-kun asleep on the couch! How did he get in..? He stirred in his sleep.

"Mmh.. Oh... Hi dear..!" He sounded really excited for someone who just woke up. Dear? Where did that come from..? I didn't mind it, it was sweet! "D-dear..? Why did I call him that? I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that."

"Oh no, it's fine! I dont mind it..." I smiled at him. Before he could respond, I collapsed onto him and buried my face in his stomach. Ouna-kun giggled a bit and patted my head.

"Tired?" I mumbled a tiny 'yes' and nodded. "Good, me too. Let's sleep, please." We cuddled and eventually drifted off the sleep.

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT I WAS KINDA IN A RUSH TO PUBLISH SOMETHING
531 words