2

Sorry I never write lmfao. I have no motivation but I'm gonna try to update this one. Also would yall hate me if I turned this into saioumota (shuichi, kokichi, and kaito)

It was a few weeks after Ouma-kun had transferred to my school and he had been moved into the class above mine. I'm happy that he's doing well, don't get me wrong! I'm just a little worried. I won't be there to help him if someone's messing with him. I'm not very big or strong, but I guess i give off a creepy aura or something because everyone's scared of me. Either that, or they think I'm a stalker. I would understand why though, my ex-girlfriend spread rumors about me being a murderer, stalking her, abusing her and things like that. It didn't make things very easy for me. I had to convince my entire class that they weren't true and it took a while, but eventually we all became friends. I'm really close with Kaito and Tenko. They were the first to believe that the rumors weren't true, and it surprised me because they're like, the biggest bullies ever. I wonder how Ouma-kun's doing in his new class? The bell had rung about 2 minutes ago and I was walking to Ouma-kun's class. It wasn't very far so I made it there fast.

"Pussy! I bet you let your faggot boyfriend put his dick in your ass every fucking night. That's all he wants you for, sex! Fuckin' loser." I heard shouting. I peaked my head around the corner and saw Ouma-kun shivering on the floor, against the wall with his arms in front aqof his face. The sight made my blood boil. Right as I was about to come out and tell them to stop, Kaito started yelling at them, coming from around the corner. The all scattered out and Kaito helped Ouma-kun up.

"You okay?" Kaito looked at his tear-stained face.

"Y-yeah.. Thank you Momota-chan.." He smiled at him. I decided to jump out and start yelling if he was okay, why he was crying, what happened. He giggled. "I'm okay, Shuichi."

"Yeah, some assholes were just fucking with him." Ouma-kun laughed a bit, apologizing. People were such assholes! I wish they would leave amazing people like Ouma-kun alone... I'll take care of it for him! I have to, or they'll just keep coming back. I have to protect Ouma.

"M-Momota-chan stopped them though! He's amazing, isn't he Saihara-chan?" Ouma-kun gushed at Kaito. Does he like him..? I mean I wouldn't mind being in a poly relationship with him! Me and Ouma-kun are both polyamorous so.. What am I thinking! Kaito's straight. I think...

"Hey, Kaito, are you straight?" I cocked my head to the side, looking at him. He was in the middle of me and Ouma-kun, since we all have share the next period.

"Pfft! I'm as straight as a circle!" Ouma-kun's eyes lit up. So he does like him! I think I might too...

"Really!?" Ouma smiled.

"So, the Kaito Momota is a faggot! I never would've guessed..."

I'm turned it into Saioumota whether you like it or not. 547 words.