🤍𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚋- 𝙽𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚞 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Request by: @Tobifi
Characters: Y/N, Nihachu, Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo, Fundy
Ships: Nihachu x Reader
AU: Real Life (Not CC Niki)
Prompt: Y/N is playing with Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy, and Wilbur on the Dream SMP. Everything became overwhelming quickly, causing Y/N to leave. They start biting their hands to cope, and their roommate, Niki, comes in to help.
Triggers: mild self harm

Y/N uses they/them pronouns

"Fuck you, bitch!" Tommy yelled, game character chasing Tubbo with a diamond sword. Of course, he stood no chance in combat against the brunette, as he had fully enchanted netherite armour, but he still ran from Tommy. More as to entertain the audience, which was collectively over 100k people, as Tommy, Tubbo, and Fundy were all streaming. Niki, Y/N's roommate, was also streaming, but she was doing her own activities in a different part of the SMP.

Tubbo and Tommy continued to shout, running around on the fresh farm land you just planted. Seeds and raw potatos popped up as the two trampled them, making it nearly impossible to replant. "Hey, guys, can you maybe not ruin my farm?" Y/N asked, though their words were quickly drowned out as Wilbur joined in on the madness.

"Tubbo, let's team up against Tommy, we can easily beat a child!" Wilbur said, following with a cheer from Tubbo and a high pitched laugh from the fox man. "What the fuck!" Tommy let out shocked, and started running in the opposite direction. Occasionally he turned back to try and punch one of them, but would have to start sprinting again once he was reminded Tubbo was fully decked out. Wilbur only had a measly iron sword, but with his confidence and with Tubbo at his side, he was something to be feared.

"Guys, I asked you to stop running on my farm," Y/N said, more demanding this time. Once again, the attempt turned up fruitless as Tommy let out a scream as Tubbo shot him, killing him on impact. "Y/N don't let Will or Tubbo get my stuff!" he screamed, respawning far away. Y/N just stood in their spot, going over and hoeing their land and trying, for what seemed like the 17th time this stream, to replant their crops. "Chat, shut up about Y/N," Fundy said. "As shit, my mic wasn't muted, sorry Y/N. Chats just being cringe."

Curious as to what they could be saying, Y/N pulled out their phone and clicked on Fundy's stream. Their heart seemed to sink at the comments.

aubreyinnit: AWWWW Y/N LOOKS SO CUTE FARMING FAN ART IDEAS FAN ART IDEAS

lucasnotfound: why is y/n here, they're not even funny. speak up for fuck sake

breadmelon: guys, maybe let Y/N speak, you're ignoring them :/

jgowg: get Niki in vc she's lonely

Y/N let out a sigh, tossing their phone to the side in disappointment and turning back to the game. Tommy, Wilbur, and Tubbo finally moved off of their farmland and were instead running around their spruce house. It took a bit to build, hours of collecting materials and so many deaths to fall damage, but Y/N was proud of it. That was until Tommy had a flint and steal in hand. "Tommy, don't you dare burn down my house!" Y/N shouted, trying to sprint towards him to maybe kill him or knock some sense into him. But with a click, fire quickly spread from their walls to their roof, leaving the wood aflame.

Y/N fell quiet, bringing their hand up to their mouth to anxiously chew on it. Usually, the groups dynamic wasn't like this. Usually, everyone got to talk and joke, but they all listen to each other and respected boundaries. 'Not today, I guess,' Y/N thought, feeling a pit of emptiness in their stomach, a strange battle of dread and anxiety in the middle of it. Tears began to sting their eyes as they bit harder. They knew a bruise would form, but they could quickly cover it with makeup.

With one hand, they sloppily turned around and went to the barn, collecting what little wheat they had left to breed their animals. In the distance, they saw a familiar comforting skin, with pink hair and a cute black sweater.