💔𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜- 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛

Characters: Wilbur, Tubbo, Tommy, Philza, Techno, Dream, Schlatt, Niki, Fundy
Ship: Sleepy Boys (Family)
AU: Dream SMP
Prompt: Wilbur flies
Trigger warning: Mentioned neglect, suicide

The wind rushed past his ears, hair whipping his eyes and tear stained cheeks. His ears were red from the cold nipping them, but he didn't mind.

All he wore was a thin yellow sweater and some black jeans. The were cuffed with mismatched socks picked under them. He had a maroon beanie hiding his brown curls. He felt cold.

cold

Tears left icy trails on his red cheeks, sobbing on top of that ledge. He couldn't remember who built it. It was a cobblestone bath floating in the sky leading to the court house. Was it Tubbo? Tommy? Didn't matter anymore. He couldn't say their names anymore. They'll read them in his letter to them.

His feet dangled over the side, swinging ever so slightly. One shoe already fell, but he didn't think anyone noticed. Not like anyone ever noticed his rapid mental health decline. No one noticed when he starved himself. No one noticed when he hurt himself. No one noticed when he got no sleep. They only noticed that he wasn't as productive.

They noticed he wasn't running the country to the max. They noticed that he wasn't writing as many papers. They noticed he wasn't doing as good of work. They noticed he wasn't good enough.

So now he was watching the world below, seeing bees swarm flowers, a chicken or two running with their babies training behind. If only he had a father to run to. But of course that bastard ran away. He chose Techno as his favorite and neglected him. He defended Tommy and blamed him. He hurt him.

He could see Tommy and Tubbo talking at Tommy's house. Tommy was talking and pacing and Tubbo had his arms full of random supplies Tommy needed him to carry. They both were laughing.

He hasn't laughed in ages. He didn't have anyone to talk to. He didn't have anyone there for him. Niki was running against him, Fundy hated him, Schlatt,,, Schlatt was gone and it was his fault. He drove him away, he made him leave, he killed him.

He continued to watch the activity below him. Ponk was strolling around, seeming to be picking flowers. Ant was sitting under a tree, curled up as a cat in Bad's lap as Skeppy told them a story, arms flailing in exaggeration as he made Bad giggle.

He hasn't been told a story in a while. He hasn't hugged someone in a while. He hasn't heard someone laugh because of him in ages. The only laughs he heard were Dream's, mocking his attempts of escape. He wanted to be free, he wanted to be safe. He wanted to be in L'Manburg walls. But Dream couldn't have that, Fundy couldn't have that, Niki, George, Quackity, Sapnap, none of them could have that. They all were against him.

It was him against the world.

He was the villain in their story. He was the friend changed by power, the father incapable of love, the brother incapable of empathy, the president incapable of leading, the son incapable in succeeding. He was worthless, unable to do anything.

He was the one unable to let go.

He was the villain who stole their land and built on it. He was the villain who would do anything for his own selfish desires. He was the villain.

He continued to swing his feet, his second shoe soon falling off. He stared blankly at it, wanting someone to notice. He wanted someone to save him. He wanted someone to talk to him. He wanted someone to want him.

The shoe layed their untouched, only flies landing on it with a rabbit or two hopping past. Next to it was his first shoe, also abandoned and soon to be forgotten. His body was going to fall and vines would cover them, decaying until he was a pile of bones and clothes. He was soon to join them.