💔🤍𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜- 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚡 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝚡 𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙

Characters: Quackity, Karl, Sapnap, Schlatt, Ranboo, Tubbo, Fundy (Mentioned)
Ship: Quackity, Karl, Sapnap
AU: DreamSMP
Prompt: Quackity gets flashbacks to his time with Schlatt.
TW: Alcohol, Cigarettes, Panic attacks, Self harm, emotional abuse, physical abuse, blood, abusive Schlatt x Quackity, flashbacks, implied sex in front of minor, dissociation.

Sapnap walked back into the room with two bowls in hand, one overflowing with popped corn and the other of a mix of raisins, peanuts, pretzels, mini bread sticks, m&ms, and pecans. Karl was laying down with his head lying on Quackity's lap, fiddling with his fingers as he talked aimlessly about a subject. Quackity wasnt listening very much, just admiring his fiance as he played with his hair, the soft brown hair slipping smoothly through his fingers, like grains of sand on a beach.

Sapnap sat down next to Quackity, the beanie wearing man leaning his head on his shoulder. "Dude, take off that stupid beanie," Sapnap laughed, setting the popcorn bowl down and waving his hand at Quackity's beanie. Quackity flinched slightly, dodging out of the way of his hand. He played it off and laughed, making "ooooh" noises with Karl as he moved around, taunting Sapnap.

Karl howled laughing as his two fiances danced around the table in front of them, Sapnap chasing Quackity while Quackity playfully pushed away Sapnaps hands.  "C'mon babe, c'mon, take my hat," Quackity laughed in his poor British accent. "Okay, George," Sapnap retaliated, grabbing the beanie finally.

Quackity grabbed the edges of it and kept in on his head. "Fine, fine, lets make a deal, alright?" Quackity said, looking at Sapnap who still had his hand on his beanie. "Fine, whats this deal of yours," Sapnap said. Karl could be heard in the background, giggling, still laying down.

"You give me your headband, I'll give you my beanie," Quackity said. Sapnap sighed, letting go of the beanie and giving going to the back of his head, untying the headband. He handed it to Quackity, who immediately put it on when Sapnap took off the beanie. "Look at me, I'm Sapnap, I like eating ass and I love dreamnotfound!" Quackity said, imitating him. He stopped when he didnt hear Sapnap nor Karl laughing.

He felt his stomach drop as he looked at the two, desperate for a reaction. "Sorry, was it not funny, I can give it bac-"

"No, no, its not that. I've just never seen your hair," Sapnap said, gazing lovingly at the boy. Karl laughed slightly, quickly becoming louder.

"Whats so funny?" Sapnap asked, chuckling with. "Mans really said imma do a hair reveal for a headband," Karl said, wheezing. Quackity laughed loudly and leaned against Sapnap for support, him also laughing.

When they recovered from laughing, Quackity quickly kissed Sapnap, just light and quick, then sat down.

He looked over to Karl when he heard him gasp and sit up, staring at Quackity. "What? What happened?" Quackity laughed, looking between the shocked Karl and the blushing Sapnap, his face in his hands. "We're only supposed to kiss together,,," Karl said sadly, looking down at his hands then away from Quackity.

Quackity felt panic burn inside him, his heart buzzing like hot oil on a pan. He looked at Sapnap for help, but he was busy blushing and fiddling with his hoodie strings. He looked back at Karl, hurt on his face. He was picking softly at his nails and tugging at his hoodie sleeves, a blue hoodie he stole from Quackity.

"I'm sorry, it slipped my mind, I swear I'll do better next time," Quackity spilled out, panic rushing through him. He started backing up, fumbling with his words, "I-I, please, I swear it was just a mistake, it won't happen again, I-" Quackity bumped into someone, turning around and expecting Sapnap. Instead he saw,,,

Tubbo?

He felt something tight around his throat, and layers trapping him. Was he in a suit? Where was Sapnaps hoodie and his sweat pants? He looked up and remembered Tubbo. Tubbo looked scared. His face was serious, but scrunched up with his lips pierced and his eyebrowns knitted together, trying to keep his emotions in. Tubbo knew what was going to happen. He's seen it before.