[hotel]

We get escorted out to a uber, taking us to the hotel. We then get there, and check in.

"We have 2 rooms for the Micka family. Lillian Micka," My mom says to the reception lady.

"Ah, yes, we have complementary menus open for your family. It's good to meet you Lilly!" The reception lady says as she gives us our room keys. "Thank you! Nice meeting you too!" I say as we walk to the elevators. We then get into the elevator as I say, "I had no idea what her name was oh my gosh," as we all laugh. "Well, at least you got manners," My dad says while smiling at me. I then yawn as we reach our floor. We start walking to our rooms, then we stop after I hear a laugh. "That sounds familiar," I say as I shake it off.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" I say as I open the door to my room.

I open the door as my heart drops.

"You're kidding me?" I say as Noah turns around shocked. "I was never told this," he says as I set down my bags. "I thought we were getting our own rooms," I say while laughing. "Why would they even put us in the same room?" he says as I shrug. I smile.

"Well, nice to meet you," Noah says in a funny voice as he puts his hand out for me to shake. "My pleasure," I say with a grin and shake his hand back. We then hug.

________ 2 HOURS LATER, 10:17 PM_______________

I've been unpacking my suitcase for a bit, I also brought a bag full of more clothes!

"I didn't know you brought that many clothes," Noah says while throwing a T-shirt I had by his bed, on my head. All of my clothes were sprawled out on the ground as I sorted them out.

"Well if you had eyes you would've seen me pack," I say sarcastically while laughing a bit. He laughs as I put all of my stuff in the drawers. "There's a lot of storage in these," I say while sighing. "I know, I brought a lot of stuff too and it doesn't even fill up the drawers!" Noah says as he gets up and walks to the telephone for ordering food. "What are you doing?" I ask as I finish putting away the remaining clothes on the ground.

"Getting food, I'm hungry," Noah says as I chuckle a bit and lay my blankets and pillow on the bed. Don't worry, we aren't sleeping on the same bed, they' res 2 beds, you get the point.

"Can I have ice cream please please pleaseee" I say with a pout. "Don't have to ask me, I was getting that for myself," Noah says while grinning. He then puts in the numbers for service. 

I think we're going to get along just fine.