[breakfast]

My mom says its okay to go down to the café to eat breakfast. Me and Noah get on the elevator and wait until it gets down to the lobby. My friends are currently texting me so I end up putting them on silent. I don't want to but I have to. "What happened?" Noah asks as my phone goes off. "Nothing, it's just my friends," I say while smiling. *ding* the elevator rings as the doors open. I forgot to mention that Noah changed as well into some joggers and a plain T shirt. We get to the café and get what we want to eat. As I'm getting the milk for my cereal I see Noah spill the pancake batter on him. I try not to make it visible to others but I still laugh at him. I hand him some napkins as he giggles. "Idiot," I say jokingly as he makes a ":O" face. 

We then sit down at the table, by the window. It was really pretty outside. It was November 12th, 2017. I was turning 14 on December 15th. Noah was turning 14 on February 25th. It sounds confusing, I know. I was born in 2004 and he was 2005. If that makes any sense. 

Anyways, me and Noah sit down at the table. He starts talking, "So, I think when we get back here from recording tonight, we could maybe walk to the grocery store, and get some snacks for the room?" I make a thinking face. "Hm. Target's open at 8:30 right?" I ask. "I don't know," He says back. "Well then check!!" I say as he snatches his phone out of his pocket and searches it up. "They close at 10:45 today," He says. "That's perfect then!" I say as I shove cereal in my mouth. "You're hungry," Noah says as I jokingly hit his arm.