[new people]

I wake up and sit up, rubbing my eyes. Not gonna lie but that bed is so comfortable. We start filming today, at 1PM. I then sit up and see Noah laying down on his phone, facing the other way. His back was facing me and his other side was facing the balcony. (if that made sense.) I yawn and look at the time on my phone. The phone read 6:56AM. Goddamn it's early. "You up?" I say to Noah as my voice kind of cracks. He turns around and looks at me. "No," he says as we both giggle. "Okay, good to know," I say as I smile goofily. I get up, stretching my back and walking to the bathroom. I hear Noah get up so I hurry to finish my business. I then wash my hands and brush my teeth quickly. I wash my face off with water and my face lotion and walk out. "Took ya a minute," Noah says as I laugh. He runs into the bathroom, shutting the door quickly. I sigh and walk to my dresser and pull out some baggy jeans and a tank top.

(something like that)

I quickly change before Noah comes out. I then sit on the ground and pull out my makeup bag, knowing it'll get removed later. Nothing special, just mascara and some blush. Noah walks out as I'm curling my eyelashes and stands behind me. "Need something?" I ask as he quickly says "no," I laugh quietly and he then says, "does that hurt your eyes?". "No," I say as I turn my body around. "Sit with me," I say as he does so. We sit criss cross facing each other as I curl his eyelashes. "Don't blink," I say as he stares at me. "I'll try not to," He whispers. I then finish both eyes and let him see. "what, I don't see a difference?" He says in a confused voice. "Its not really visible, but it makes a difference and it's healthy for your eyelashes. I say as he hands me the mirror and smiles. "Oh, okay well that makes more sense," He says while getting up. I then get up and set my makeup bag on the desk thing.

"Breakfast?" I ask as Noah nods while smiling. "I'll take that as a yes," I say as he laughs. "Let me tell my parents before so they know," He says as I nod. I then text my mom so she knows.