Chapter 2: I kick an armchair

I arrived in the house, confortably on an ottoman, whereas Harry landed in the street. I am a seasoned pro though. Hey, that rhymed! Sorry, I am kind of a dumb blonde. Seriously, I go up to the "Pull, not push" doors, and push. Every freaking time!

        Harry and Dumbledore proceeded to the front of the house. Dumbledore just barged in, while Harry was more cautious. I don't blame hime, it was a creepy house. I pulled out my wand, which was the source of a LOT of locker room conversation back with the American National Quidditch team. I'm number 2, my lucky number. Anyway, back to the wand. It's core is a feather from a Pegasl's wing. The wood is carved with intracate swirls and, get this, it glows! I kind of feel bad for people who have boring wood ones that are the color of dog poop, but they're happy right?

I whispered "Lumos," and there was light! No, duh. I flicked my wrist and the light dimmed a shade. We walked over to an armchair. Clearly, it was Slughorn. Or, not so clearly, judging by the expression on Harry's face. I made my way to the armchair and kicked it. A muffled "ow!" broke through as Horace Slughorn appeared, wearing oversized striped PJ's.

"Harry, Elara, I would like you to meet a good friend of mine, Horace Slughorn. Horace, I'm guessing you know who these two are. If you don't mind, I'm going to go use the loo.," Dumbledore said. Oh, that's nice. Leave us with a creepy old guy!

"Hello, I'm --" I said.

"Yes, Elara. The Elara Potter.," Slughorn said in disbelief. 

"Yep, just me," I replied.

"And you must be Harry," Slughorn says. Ok, this is getting awkward. Just then, Dumbledore shows up with a knitting magazine. He says something to Slughorn about keeping it.

Soon, I find myself exiting the home. I must have zoned, because I have no idea why Slughord didn't want to come back to Hogwarts.

The door crashes open. Slughorn stands there, dad in his ugly pajamas. "I'll do it!" he yells.

We walked down the entry way. Dumbledore offers his arm to Harry and told me where we were going. And then we end up in a field. Or rather, I'm in the field and Harry's in a swamp.