Hogwarts

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER! I'M ON SUMMER BREAK NOW SO I CAN UPDATE ALL THE TIME...UNLESS I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK LOL. ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU ENJOY:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slid into the window seat of the compartment. Hermione sat next to me and Harry ad Ron were opposite us. I sighed before looking out the window at the passing scenery. The Hogwarts Express seemed to float over a vast expanse of land that stretched on forever. I shifted, crossing my legs and turning my body so  I could look into the compartment at my brother and his friends. Hermione was blushing and had a small smile on her face. She was practically staring at Ron. I shoved her and she looked away, her face turning even more red. The air in the compartment was thick, so thick I could almost taste the tension radiating off of Harry.

Ron broke the silence with a question. "What was Malfoy doing with that cabinet?"

"I couldn't tell but I think it was a vanishing cabinet. I'm not sure why he would want one though," I said.

"Don't you see? It was a ceremony," Harry said in a grave voice.

I said "Oh, come on" at the same time Hermione said "Stop it Harry."

"You can't just assume that, Harry. I mean, sure, it's a bit suspicious, but still."I replied. 

"It happened. He's one of them."

"One of what?" asked Ron, forever oblivious to the situation. Honestly, I don't  see what Hermione sees in him.

"Harry is under the impression that Draco Malfoy is a Death Eater," Hermione informed him.

"You're joking!"

"Than what was he doing in Borgin and Burkes?  Browsing for furniture?" said Harry. Man, he was emphatic about Malfoy being a Death Eater.

"Well, in a sense with the cabinet."

"He's just a creepy guy. Harry, you can't be sure," said Ron.

"I don't know why you would ever accuse someone of being that," I told my brother. He sighed before saying "I need some air" and storming out of the compartment.

I rolled my eyes at Harry's immature behavior. "He's such a little drama queen."

The rest of the train ride was quiet. I gazed at the scenery, Ron ate, and Hermione read. A comfortable silence settled around us, giving me lots of time to think about the so-called Death Eater. Maybe, even if he was, he didn't want to become a Death Eater. Maybe there was still some good left in Draco Malfoy. 

A/N: PLEASEEEEE VOTE AND COMMENT!!! I LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU GUYS THINK AND I WILL BE UPDATING SUPER SOON TOO:)