T w o

Macy smirked as she threw one of her last bodies into a river and was making her way back to the empty car.

She wiped the access blood in her arm before entering the car and making her way to the boarding house.

For some reason she didn't feel any guilt, nothing at all, I was like something had switched in her.

Maybe it did.

Maybe it was just the high off her first feed.

She already knew she wasn't a ripper like Stefan. She felt the sense of control she had while draining the girl lifeless. She could've stopped if she wanted.

Obviously she didn't.

She didn't want to.

Using her heightened sense of hearing she made sure there was no one in the boarding house. Not that she cared about everyone, just because it would be easier to grab the blood bags from the cellar.

Running to the cellar she came into contact with mouthwatering fridge.

"Bingo" she whispered while opening the fridge and grabbing 1 O+ blood bag and ripping off the cap. She drank it dry, placing it back in the fridge after she finished.

It played on her mind about staying in mystic falls. As she drained another blood bag from the cellar.

'Realistically it would be easier if I leave, but it would be less fun' she thought

Macy was brought out of her thought when she heard the door open and close upstairs. The bottles of the liquor Cabinet shuffle, a slurp and then sizzling of skin.

"This vampire hearing is amazing" she thought

Banging, clanging and a couple of grunts later Stefan zoomed past the girl placing Damon in the cellar. Macy didn't take no time with removing herself from the situation. She didn't want them to know that she was alive and breathing, not yet.

"I know you miss her, but you don't have to die to be with her, lie still, conserve your strength." Macy heard Stefan say from the outside of the boarding house

Macy stifled and laugh, walking away from the boarding house.

A mixture between walking and vampire speed she managed to make it to her house. Walking through the double scoots that was not even locked from the last time she came here, she went into her room.

It was a mess.

She could only assume Damon has been here lying amongst her things, as well as elena, maybe Stefan. She started to grab a change of clothes from a pile in her wardrobe and had a shower to removed any blood that she manage to get on her over the last couple of days.

Once she finished, she got changed, did her normal make up, let her hair flowed and after scrubbing some of the stains off her signature leather jacket, she put it back on.

'I can't believe they were about to bury me in this' she thought as she existed the house once again only just coming to the realisation about the sun.

She looked up at it, almost for too long.

"Aren't I suppose to be melting by now?" She asked out loud

Remember Damon had a daylight ring she searched her fingers for any sort of jewellery she had that might've been fixed by a witch.

After no veil her hand immediately went to her necklace that was gifted from her mom. Just to see if she was right, Macy removed the necklace from her necks.

Burns started to form on her skin and as quick as she took it off macy put it back on

"What the." She wondered

Did her mother always think she would become one?

Leaving the emotion behind her, deciding she would find out later, when she cared, Macy ran back in the house and grabbed her keys off the side table, unlocking the car

She got in and decided now was a better time than ever.