T h r e e

2 months later

More blood, another life, that's the cycle macy has lived that past 2 months. Although it should be like too much blood, she didn't need to drink, she just had a desire to.

And that little switch that was turned off in her didn't make it any better

Of course she's been keeping tabs on everyone, Stefan and klaus, Caroline and bonnie, Alaric and Jeremy... Damon and elena.

Not that she cared enough for any of them anymore, but they obviously cared for her, and she realised this since Alaric and Damon has started popping up in her best killing spots, ruining the fun.

However they all think it's Stefan...

So she continued, killing, drinking, thinking, wondering, switching

"Stop stop stop stop" screamed trying to remove the switch picture from inside her head

She knew she was too far gone along the lines of guiltiness that if she switched it on, it might kill her, which may make her somewhat human after all.

"Another voicemail from Damon" macy said out loud and she played it loudly in the car.

"I wish you were alive, I wish you were helping me, I need your help... I miss you, I'm sorry for getting back with andi but if I had the option you know I would be"

"Message deleted" macy deleted the message cutting off Damon's words

She was currently driving in a new 4 by 4 up the smoky mountains in Tennessee, she in hated to admit she has been tailing klaus and Stefan, but in her mind, it was the only way she wouldn't get caught, after all, Kathrine was doing the same thing.

Once the road ended, macy got out of the car, he heeled boots scraping against the gravel, her long coloured black hair flowing through the wind. She grabbed her phone and placed it in her short pocket and adjusted her red cami.

Using her new super hearing in which she found very useful, she scouted the mountains for klaus and Stefan, but found some other familiar voices instead.

"You were a boy scout weren't you" elena voice rang out through macy ears

"We aren't exactly bird watching" Alaric said a few minutes after

"For god sake Stefan how did they find you." Macy wandered towards the voices and saw Alaric and elena together, with hiking gear

All of a sudden, a blur whizzed past the two humans and pushed elena into the water

"Damon " macy whispered, watching the Salvatore leaning against the tree

The switch moves

Macy suppresses the feelings, turning away and hunting for klaus once again, it was time to make herself known.

She was getting very bored