Part-3

Raghav sir and a man was standing on the stage.

The man was smirking seeing D5.

R- so, this will be your classical teacher. Not only for fab5 but for D5 too.

Fab5 nodded. D5 was not in any condition of saying anything. It seems like they were not in their senses after seeing the man.

R- so, From now Pandit Trilok Chaurasiya will be your teacher.

Fab5 nodded.

P(pandit Trilok Chaurasiya) - I will be taking your classes from tomorrow itself. Be on time.. I hate latecomers. Right nandini?

Nandini was not in condition of speaking anything. She haven't composed herself from the shock of seeing pandit in front of her eyes.

All eyes were on her.
She just slightly nodded.

P- disperse.

As soon as these words reach nandini's ears she just ran out of the auditorium.

Fab5 was shocked by such move and they got another shock when d4 also ran behind her not before spitting angry glares to pandit.

Fab5 also decided to go behind them whether they are on good terms or not but surely they have to befriends as they have to perform together.

Empty classroom

Nanz's pov.
How how how!! How come he came here.. From lots and lots of difficulties I was moving on but he came again. He came again to break me. He came again to break D5. What will I say to manik?? He will ask me why I have not told him this secret.. This dark secret of my life...
Nanz's pov ends.

Abhi and Arya pov.
He came again. I will not spare him if he again try to do something to nandini.
Abhi and Arya pov ends.

Nia and navya pov.
He came again to break her. We have to be with nandini to be a support to her.
Nia and navya pov ends.

Fab5's pov.
What would have happened that she just ran out??
Fab5's pov ends.

D5 reach nandini. Fab5 too came.

D5- nandini.

She turn.

N- (fake smile) Haa..

Nav- are you fine?

Nia- you okay?

Fab5 was confused.

N- mujhe kya hoga.. I'm all good.

Arya- guys (to fab5) I think we should ask princi to change the teacher..

Fab5- Kyu?

Abhi- it's just that we aren't comfortable with him.

Fab5- kyu?

N-(mummers) kya kyu kyu laga rakha hai..
Kuch aur kaho..

Everyone hear her and glare.

N- fine. Guys(fab5) I think d4(d4 glare her) ohk ohk.. Me too is right we should ask for change.

Man- pr dikkat kya h?

Al- yes.. He is the top most classical musician.

Muk- yeah! We would get alot to learn from him.

Dhruv- of course.

Nia- we could get more better classical musicians but this man is really..

Fab5- what really?

N- disgusting.

Fab5- how?

Na- Ek baar vishwaas krke dekho.. Hum galat nhi hai..

Muk- wahi to.. Just prove it.

Nia- aise keh rhe jaise hum sacchai batayenge to tum maan hi jaogi.

Ca- of course we will. You have used a word disgusting! It must have some reason just tell that.

Arya- please listen.

M-(almost shouted) - kya sune??? Just tell the truth damn it!!!!

N-(calmly) - manik please try to understand this is something which can be disclosed but we are not strong enough to do it.

C- I think that we should not force them.. We should ask princi to change that pandit Trilok Chaurasiya.

Alya- no.. See This.

She show them her phone in which a website was open showing 'Trilok Chaurasiya again won the best classical musician award.'

Muk- yeah I have also read about him.

Abhi- we said that we can get better musicians than this pandit Trilok Chaurasiya.

Alya- how? You aren't any billionaire.. then how?

D5 shared a look with each other.

D5- we have sources.

Muk- and we are

Alya- least interested in that.

Arya- I think we are distracting from the topic.

Abhi - yes. We should change that pandit Trilok Chaurasiya.

Nia- who who agree?

Nav- D5 is completely in!

C- I'm also in.

M- hmm. I'm also in.

Dhr- I think you guys should tell us the reason..

Muk- we are definitely not in.

Al- I was always against it. Tell us the reason.

Nanz-(shouted)- because I don't want you both to suffer like the way I did!!! God damn it!!!!!!

And she just crashed on her knees!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Think what would have that pandit done..
Next update day after tomorrow.
Loads and loads of love..
Ridd.