Part-16

All are sitting on the dining table.
At one side D5 and other side fab5. Kartik on the main seat.
Naira came and serve food to everyone.

Arya- bhabhi aap bhi baithiye.

She too sat opposite to kartik.
All were chitchatting but manik was silent. Nandini observe this and started coughing. Kartik and navya(Who was sitting beside her) handed her water, but she didn't take them. Manik look at her read her mind and handed her a glass she happily took that.

M- mera ho gya.

Stands up and went.

N- ahh monster. Bhabhi mera bhi ho gya.

She too went behind her.

Everyone thought (d4+fab4+kaira) - ye kya tha??

Manan side.

Manik and sitting on his bed. Nandini came and Sat beside him. She poke his shoulder.

N- kya hua?

M- as if you care?

N- kam se kam galti to bata do.

M- tumse kaha koi galti hoti hai.

N- manik please you know I can bear your shout but I can't bear you coldness. I know you are hurt but please tell me the reason atleast. I will do anything to make it up. Nandini promise.

M- don't you trust me.

N- who said this? I trust you.

M- then am I not important in my life?

N- what the hell manik! What type of questions you are asking?

M- answer me. Am I important or not.

N- manik I am completely incomplete without you.

M- then why you haven't told me this truth that who you are? And I know you haven't told everything yet.

N- manik. I haven't told you because of security reasons aur agr mai bata deti to.

Manik cuts her.

M- bata deti to kuch nhi Hota. (he strands and started going towards the door but stops) Ek. Cheez aur I think that fab5 and D5 bahut acche friends ban gye h.. So we can disclose our relationship.

And he went away.

N self talk- nandu!! Tu kitni. Badi gadhi hai. Manik ko kyu nahi bataya. Waise manik I have a great idea to manofy you. Par abhi to apne friends se baat krni hai na... Maine kabhi nhi socha tha ki tum pujhse utna pyaar kroge.. Ki gussa ho phir bhi you care. I love you!!

The next thing she listen shocked her.

M- I love you too.

He went away to cabirs room. After messaging fab5 to meet in cabir's room. And nandini messaged D5 to meet in navya's room.

Alternate conversation.

M- ahh..

N- guys..

Others--Haa..

C/nav- ab bolo bhi kya bolna hai??

M/n- vo mai.. Ye..

Muk/Nia- vo mai.. Ye.. Aage!!

M/N- mujhe tumlogo ko kuch batana h..

Others--batao.

M/N- I love nandini /manik

Others except cavya - what!!

Alternate convo ends.

D5 side.

Nia- that monster.

Nandu glare him.

Nia- oh OK fine. But Im happy for you.

Aryabhi- he have to pass our test.

N- OK. Ab mai Usse baat krke aati hu..

Fab5 side.

D- buddy I'm happy for you.

Muklya- we too. But she have to pass our test.

M- oh OK.

Muk- tune hme pehle kyu nhi bataya?

Alya - Haa.

M- wo.. We thought.

Muk-that we will ask you that.

Alya(serious) - choose between nandini and us.

But.
But.
But.
But.

Nandini listen it, she was badly in tears, but without waiting for a while. She barged in the room, others were shock.

She take manik in a deep kiss, in front of all. She broke the kiss.

N- manik.. Our last kiss..

She hugged him.

N-our last... Hug..

She came out of hug.

N- manik... You remember we promised each other that we will always choose our friends no matter what. We can't be a couple but will you be my best friend. I would love to see you that. (she ran towards door but stops) ye mat sochna that I don't love you. I love you alot but not more than you love your friends.

She ran away.

Fab5- what the hell!

Muk- I think she just listened when alya said that.

Alya - manik I'm sorry.. Mujhe nhi pata tha..

She was cut off by manik.

M-(he said seeing at door with a constant smile) no Alya it's not your fault.

Dh- but why she reacted this.?

M-(he haven't taken her eye from door.) she is selfless. Her love is selfless.

C- (he have started walking) pagal vo rote rote gayi chalo uske peeche

M- Haa.

Fab5 ran behind her only to get smiled.

--------------
Done.
With love,
Ridd.